Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Having plenty of good ganja to smoke always helps the attitude going into shitstorms!

5 Likes

This I have found to be true.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs

@MoBilly yea having a bunch of good weed always helps the motivation for obligations, unless you smoke a ton n get lazy, then it kinda does the opposite lol. I’d help ya if I were somewhere close. Been helping all my neighbors for the past 10+ years or so with snow removal, grass in the summer, and just general odds n ends things that they’re struggling to get done by themselves. (Same neighbors since I was young) so they’re all in their 70s n 80s in my neighborhood.

7 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

It sounds like someone did a good job raising you @Illicitmango . Hat’s of to them. :cowboy_hat_face: :slight_smile: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen ! :v:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Sup all, and to all a good morning!

5 Likes

@MoBilly thank you. My grandparents raised me. Never knew my dad n my mom was too busy I guess lol. So nan n pop took me in at a month old.

4 Likes

afternoon all just came out side the nurse said i had just begun to stick im like wtf 4 friggin inches or so on the ground. and still comin down at a good clip sheesh

6 Likes

Has not started here yet but my friend about 10 miles to the west of me said it’s snowing huge snowflakes. And it’s headed this way.

4 Likes

Just keep that crap down yonder! lol
We’re supposed to get it, starting this evening lol

4 Likes

been snowing here inelk since befor it got light out and still comin down

5 Likes

Where you at, brother?
I was thinking you said around Enid OK

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed good morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning OG. Sounds like winter arrived someplace. Stay warm folks.

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @crownpoodle and @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Paralyzed monster wake n bake, gonna be a great day.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning good people! :snowflake:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Only been on a few and already just a few likes left?! Damn is it going to be ‘one of those days’…

9 Likes