Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Well i’m getting your share it seems.

It’s been gone over a million times. You will get more of them when you advance to regular status. It will never be enough, lol.

7 Likes

We’re going to have a short bad spell at the beginning of Winter followed by a long cold dry spell and then some more bad wetter Winter towards spring.
The woolly worms told me.

4 Likes

I would like that but am almost out’a likes :wink:

2 Likes

Haha for real! At least I get more soon.

1 Like

Morning OG. Back’s surly at the moment. Hope I’ve gotten stoned enough to nod back out for a bit before you folks arrive.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle. Good morning OG’s, happy hump day.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @crownpoodle and OGs :slight_smile:
Hope everybody is having a good morning/day so far.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @Greenfingers @Illicitmango and OG!

7 Likes

It’s 4:20AM and I am smoking one for all of OG………. Wake and Bake everyone!

12 Likes

lol Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Having some Pineapple Express, wake n bake. Third cup of coffee and first bowl of the day. Woooohooo.

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers!
Morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Holy hell. ! It’s Wednesday already. The days go by quick, yes?
You guys and gals have yourselves a Big 'ol Time today.

8 Likes

morning all happy hump day

8 Likes

Mornin’ OG.

6 Likes

Was up @Slick1 ?
Bet you have to work today. It’s good that there are still non-retired making life nice for me. Thanx!

6 Likes

I’m about to find out if I even still have a business in a bit here. The door of my shed blew open last night in the storm and it was dumping rain all night. I’m kind of dragging my feet to go check on everything.

I smoked my last cigarette 17 days ago and I swear the universe has made it’s mission to fuck with me since :expressionless:

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good Humpday morning to all ya all overgrower’s

3 Likes

Damn!
That’s tuff luck bro.
It’s all Mother Nature fncking with you because she knows you’re trying to quit smoking. Hang in there man. I used to smoke cigarettes. It’s hard to quit. Temptation is greatest right now, man. Don’t let it get you. You’re better than that.

6 Likes