Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That stuff isn’t fun cuz. Hope she’s ok now?

3 Likes

Here’s hoping you’re right and today is much better @crownpoodle

3 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!
@crownpoodle Hope she’s better by now!! All the best!! To both of you!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Good morning boys and girls, children of all ages.

4 Likes

Thanks folks. The missus is the tough one. I’m the one who snivels. Usually the case i think.

1 Like

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

Hope Mrs potseed has a speedy recovery!

4 Likes

Well the missus is better enough to give me crap. “I’m trying to get rid of vertigo and your outside trying to smoke your way to vertigo.”

7 Likes

That’s a good sign. lol

4 Likes

Morning OG! Checking in early with Leo the tripod on my lap and the bong next to us. I was Leo’s “guy” when his arm was removed in May. Now he follows me like a faithful dog.6

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @crownpoodle , and all the other OG’s! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix, @crownpoodle. Good morning OG’s happy Friday everyone.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @crownpoodle @Greenfingers and OG!

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Moning @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!! :v: :leaves: :fallen_leaf: :palm_tree: :avocado:

7 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian…hope you have a great weekend my friend!

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Likewise brother!! Let’s have a toast! A toke or a joint!!! And have fun!!!
:v: :hugs:

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning everyone! Miss y’all! It’s been “a week” so I’ve missed a few days here at the water cooler :wink:

5 Likes

It’s Friday! It’s Friday! Everyone slow down and get ready for a wonderful weekend.
Hope you and Rose are doing good, @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning to all around the water cooler! Now GET BACK TO WORK! It’s not the weekend YET! I’m not paying you to drink water and visit.
Dang! I actually could have been a boss. I know all the words. :slight_smile:

8 Likes