Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Ground control, we have lift-off!

4 Likes

You have seen how big my girls are. There should be a boatload of fem beans coming.
I’m not counting chicks yet but it is looking good. :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll try and capture some dust as well when the time comes.

2 Likes

Indeed I have seen, I’ll be going out to the barn this morning to check on mine also. I sure hope to see something in the way of pollen pods starting.

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Rose has to help me lol it’s wild to see, her and me helping each other. But if no joy out there, i gotta back up and punt. Get another started to reverse using the CS & STS both this time. lol

3 Likes

I had to spray every three days but the last few times it’s been every other day. She fought the reversal until I went every other day and then pop. the flowers began showing. That was four weeks (two before flip) at every three days and one week doing it every two days. She just didn’t want to cooperate at all. lol

4 Likes

Good Morning OG? You cataract surgery folks find your specs this morning?

1 Like

Rose has ‘found’ she doesn’t need them cheaters anymore! lol But admits to reaching for them often lol

4 Likes

That’s great to hear. I do pretty good but will need something for driving maybe. The color shift has been wild. Retired printer by trade, so that’s interesting to think about.

2 Likes

My LP just had it’s last Fretboard repair! if it needs another I was told it’ll get a new neck . I won’t do that it’s original 69 so I’m leaving it alone. the only thing I changed on her was the bridge and base pick up died this baby with my twin rocks out some heavy blues
I don’t play her much now

The The semi hollow body is a 72 Stereo Gibson A big fan of like BB King style and Freddie King style So the guitar with special !

I really like playing slide on my Guild Acoustic with the Florentine cut out, It has a great sound. And every now and then when I get my win back I got my harmonica to fall back on
Sorry I could not the thread anytime you want to talk guitars come on bye

Paps

3 Likes

OK, after a very painful trip out to the barn… lol I find this! Pods ARE forming up on the Frankenstein gal i hit with the eXe ‘one-n-done’ spray! Also seeds coming from the pollination I did on a few others. I apologize for the shitty pics, but shaky and not too good shape. First up is the Frankie gal getting pods.

next is a couple pics of seeds coming from new crosses

We put another Frankenstein into the budroom to start flowering, it’ll be ready for pollination in 3-4 weeks!

I’m doing ‘the happy dance’ …in my mind, at least! lol

17 Likes

Dude!!! This makes me so happy for you! There will be fem Frankenstein in abundance!
Mind Blown
Love this GIF. lol
Stole it from a troll. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The seeds will be a few weeks behind what you and @GrouchyOldMan have coming. But, there WILL be seeds… I hope!

5 Likes

That’s great news! An impatient mob might form otherwise :laughing:

3 Likes

My Goldtop is a 2013 Signature “T” Gibson Les Paul.
My JB Signature Les Paul in Pelham Blue is an Epiphone. But I must admit. It is hands down, WAY better than the Gibson. It has that big fat chunky baseball bat neck that fits my large hands real good. Plus it came with real Gibson BurstBucker pickups.
I have some other guitars too. That PRS plays like a dream. Plus I have a Gibson ES339 in tuxedo black that is a knockout to look at, but I never really “bonded” with her.

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Woo-hooo! There you grow!
You’re this far up to now. All you lack is finishing up!

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!
Nice to see your Franky is reversing @JohnnyPotseed
@Illicitmango Thats a damn good fireplace!

6 Likes

Thanks @chronix I’ll let my daughter know, she’ll be happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes