Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Naw. I’m crustier.

And I’d do this with Industrial Jungle drum’n’bass.

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

wrong thread

Did someone say Les Paul

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Rise and shine all you good people.

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers!
Morning everyone!!
:v: :100:

7 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Abbbian and OG!

7 Likes

Yup! I have a couple Lester’s. A nice Goldtop that really does not get played much. And my absolute favorite. It’s a Joe Bonamassa Signature Pelham Blue. Plus I have a Paul Reed Smith Custom 22 Semihollow that is pretty special.

Good morning OG Universe.

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning @Greenfingers, @Abbbian, @CanuckistanPete, and @BigMike55 !

Good morning OGers!

Tuesday Pup

Starting out Tuesday with a

9 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete @MoBilly @Greenfingers @Slick1 @BudBusterPro @GrouchyOldMan @Oldjoints
Good morning everyone

10 Likes

morning everybody have a great day

7 Likes

Morning folks!! have as fantastic tuesday as tuesday will allow!

:fist:

5 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs.
I hope everybody is having a good day.

My youngest daughter was bored last night so she made a cardboard fireplace out of random boxes I had laying around. We dont have a fireplace here lol so she wanted to start decorating the house.

Its not finished, she’s going to put black poster board behind the opening and she plans on either using wrapping paper, or contact paper to cover it so it looks better.
But yea, shes 8 and I think she did a pretty good job lol.

12 Likes

Send it my way and I’ll remedy that!

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Dang Pap! Can I be your friend? I have never (even in a music shop) played a true Les Paul only Epiphone knockoffs. I’m almost exclusively an acoustic box guitar picker in the bluegrass style but my buddy Ron (my lead picker) is an old blues/jazz guitarist. He has me interested in buying an electric guitar. They are a boatload of fun with all the fine tuning you can do to the sound profile… Some day I’ll have some extra scratch enough to buy a decent guitar. I actually thought about buying a cheaper mod and change the hardware and pickups to upgrade it to a decent guitar. As long as it has a good neck and the balance is alright it would suffice just fine for my needs.
Dang, I just read down to your post @BigMike55 !! I’ll be your friend too!! Just let me play that Gold top. lol

4 Likes

OH and GOOD MORNING OG!!! Hope you are having an outstanding day Johnny and all the rest of you.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Does this look promising?

7 Likes

Showoff! lol
Hell yeah cuz.
Now, is that Frankenstein?

6 Likes

Yes sir it is. :slight_smile:

5 Likes