Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning Johnny!!
Good morning everyone!!

10 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Abbbian and all the OGs!

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

9 Likes

Morning everyone and a humble opinion question from y’all folks if so kind.

My Manitoba Poison is either ready or almost ready and I can either chop her down today or Saturday as the trim/wash needs a day off work.

My issue: the week has unstable weather that could thunderstorm and if it wasn’t this far along I wouldn’t be worried but I don’t want to risk dampness issues with something this rad.

Here’s the plant yesterday:

And here are my trich shots where i’m seeing all clouds but no amber which is why i’m on the fence! :sob:

Thanks folks for any helpful opinions!

11 Likes

It seems a bit too transparent (meaning trics are clear!) to my eyes!! Beautiful plant!!
@Pigeonman Wow!! :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’d keep a sharp on the weather forcast, if you let em go longer. The best i can tell ya cuz
you could always put a shade canopy over it to protect from too much rain

7 Likes

If she molds easy I’d cut her before bad weather. It’s really a crap shoot with the forecast.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :hugs:

The strain is supposed to be very mold resistant so with JP’s suggestion of the canopy for too much rain I feel it can risk the week. Worst case scenario it’ll be a fuck-long day after work if fuckery is a foot.

Thanks folks; last year my White Widow x Critical Orange got bud rot BAD resulting in me having to crop 50% of it early, then whatever wasn’t bud rot infested a week later so it’s a trigger.

All the best to y’all!!

:fist:

7 Likes

Mornin’ my fine feathered friends!

6 Likes

What’s up Slickeroo?
Good morning OGers.

6 Likes

It’s a little gray out today but it’ll be a high of 79* so I can’t complain! I may need a light coat :laughing:

5 Likes

Feathers!? We ain’t got no feathers here! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Be kind to your web footed friends, for a duck may be somebodies uncle

8 Likes

Not even on a pimp scarf or hat?

2 Likes

Brother! You are old! I haven’t heard that song since I was a whippersnapper!

Good morning all my friends!

7 Likes

Niiice looking Ladies there!!

4 Likes

That coffee is probably why ya didn’t sleep well when ya got home… who knows whatthat shit did to your innards! LOL!
So glad the testing came out on the ‘sunny side’ for ya!

4 Likes

I grind my own coffee beans, and make a pretty strong brew lol I can drink a full pot and go straight off to sleep. So, I don’t think the coffee was the culprit there! :crazy_face: :+1:

6 Likes

As long as the spoon don’t stand up in it or dissolve…I think yer good!

3 Likes

How about if it runs, screaming?
J/K, lol I used to take a little sugar, but not for awhile now, straight black only for me. The spoon always ran…

4 Likes