Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

They don’t look like it even phased them…….

2 Likes

Glad to hear it, I know you had to be frantic as hell trying to save her!

2 Likes

Yea was not a happy camper to wake up to that mess, but it all worked out. But then I haven’t harvested yet and you know how OD works……. Murphy and his law can go to hell!

3 Likes

I remember my outdoors crop getting beat down in the bad storms we had last year. I lost around 50 or so, if I remember right. I was damned disgusted!

3 Likes

Morn-diddily-orning potheaderinos!

8 Likes

Damn lol now that’s some serious joint smoking going on there, slick! lol

4 Likes

Looks like a good way to start the day to me! If I didn’t have to function for at least half the day that is :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m putting a shout out for anyone that has pollen of any decent Auto strain, regular or fem, makes no diff…I’d appreciate a DM if anyone has what I need. Of course, the donor would receive some beans that result from my cross. I posted this on the FSFC thread also.

I have some pollen, but I also have more strains to pollinate than I do pollen lol

3 Likes

Good morning my dudes and dudettes!!

That’s the only way I can function for half the day :laughing:

6 Likes

More power to you! I’d be back to bed off two crucifix joints first thing.

4 Likes

lol That’s about the only way I function at all the entire day

3 Likes

Don’t forget about coffee though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I could survive on weed and java alone for weeks :joy:

5 Likes

Morning everyone! I need an IV of coffee today sooo tired. Hope all are well and @JohnnyPotseed glad to see you let the hospital staff live :rofl:

6 Likes

Caffeine, weed, and nicotine…breakfast of champions!
:crazy_face: :+1:

I used to have ‘sugar’ in that too, lol but I’m cut off of the sweets…or almost!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone. Gulping my coffee right now!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Sugar, weed, and caffeine were what fueled me for years. But now that diabetes has entered the picture for me, I don’t indulge in the sweet end of things as much lol

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s.

9 Likes