Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Greetings Group. It is gonna be a good day. I can feel it.

9 Likes

Mornin’ OG universe!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone :grin:
roll-tide

8 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

5 Likes

good morning all have a great weekend

6 Likes

I was wrong! The reversal did take effect and there are pollen pods forming all over that gal. So there will be pollen (hopefully) to hit the other Frankie gal that was put into the budroom a few weeks after the first was reversed

I also hit several gals with some Blue Sunshine pollen, as well as hitting some others with the bit of BOG Sour Bubblegum pollen. So there’s other crosses also coming along.

16 Likes

Good afternoon JP!
Great news!! Fem Franks coming along!!
Great weekend to all!
:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:
:v:

4 Likes

Excellent news flash!!
I think the wait list just got longer😃

2 Likes

Good afternoon @JohnnyPotseed. Bummer about the lack of results from the one-and-done – even after two applications – but it is fantastic hearing the news of your successful pollination in the @MoBilly collaboration :grinning:

4 Likes

Thnx cuz, lol I figured since the gal kept putting out buds and no pods, I might as well hit her with the pollen and see what happens. So she wasn’t a total waste!

5 Likes

I agree. Since she can’t be smoked after being sprayed, :nauseated_face:, this is a great way to reuse her biomass without losing all that time and effort you spent growing her. That frozen pollen sure came in handy.

5 Likes

been a while, how’s it going @JohnnyPotseed ?

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @anonymous4289!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :sunrise:

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @anonymous4289 , @Abbbian , and all the other OG’s!

9 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian @chronix @JohnnyPotseed @anonymous4289 & OG!

Have a great great Sunday folks!

9 Likes

Morning folks! Yard work is 90% done. Coffee, pumpkin pie, and weed, followed with football, leftovers and weed.

7 Likes

Good morning, Demons and Wizards of the OG Universe.

8 Likes

Morning OG

7 Likes

Morning folks!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Glad to hear the good news Johnny. I hope to get my hands on some Frankenstien fems, Woooohooo.:+1:t2:

6 Likes