Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning OG. Today is the day!

*today may not actually be the day and is used for promotional purposes only. Slick1 will not be held liable for any injury or mental anguish caused by any misinterpretation. “Today is the day” is a licensed trademark of Slick Co. and all unauthorized uses will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

10 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

@BigMike55 have fun!

8 Likes

Sounds like a good time, wish I could join yas!

8 Likes

Morning Johnny!
Morning everyone!!
:seedling: :v:

10 Likes

Good morning all!

6 Likes

Top of the day everyone! Happy Friyaay!
:v:

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. TGIF :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Pollen pods are starting to open on the reversed Frankie and there will be seeds soon!

15 Likes

image image
Mine are doing good as well. I broke open this little flower and it puked pollen, so I dropped it on one of the female’s flowers. I put another little fan in the closet so the girl should be well covered. I’m going to try and collect some 4 sure.

14 Likes

You two are killing it my friends. I can hardly keep from jumping up and doing a happy dance.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Late check in today. Afternoon OG. Rainy my way. I can walk around now in the dark at 3am to get coffee without the floor squeaking. Old house.

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed and @MoBilly yeah you guys are both doing amazing work! They look great!

4 Likes

Sale is officially over folks. I want to thank everyone for helping to make it such a success!

7 Likes

Thanks Illicitmango! :slightly_smiling_face:
This is new to me. I ruined the pollen from the first Frankenstein and set the project back some. But, live and learn. I’m really liking the way this one is coming together.
:wink:

7 Likes

Well, it’s officially Saturday morning lol so
Good Morning OG!
@BigMike55 is this early enough for ya cuz? lol

also I think it’s ‘Goodnight OG’! I may actually go to bed in the next hour :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

13 Likes

Good morning or good night @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

lol Well that didn’t work out as planned. Did try, but nope

3 Likes

Well hell, lol let me try this again…
Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Good …Saturday @JohnnyPotseed Good morning @Emeraldgreen & the rest of you wonderful OGers! Have a great weekend everyone!

8 Likes

goood morning everyone

9 Likes