Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning OG. Still raining!

7 Likes

Morning folks! @JohnnyPotseed i hope you got SOME rest at least! :sob:

Happy SaTURDay everyone! (Can also be spelled: “Sa :poop: ay” )

8 Likes

Morning, everyone. Have a nice Saturday.
Glad you got a few minutes of sleep brother Johnny! Hehe.

8 Likes

Howdilly doodilly neighborinos

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, hope you can catch a couple hours of sleep. Good morning OG’s, happy Saturday.

6 Likes

I know the odds someone would make a random Simpsons reference at any given time is pretty good to begin with but as I debate paying $19 shipping for some shirts this morning I want to take this as a sign to do it :laughing:

Shirt 1

Shirt 2 (The one I really want)

They’re a doom metal band from Australia who do songs with Simpsons references. Their one album is called “I’m a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt”. The second shirt is from their new single "This Christmas (Buy Me Bonestorm or Go To Hell).

Mornin OG!

8 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

I say SEND IT SLICK!!

5 Likes

Good morning Everyone. Happy rainy Saturday

@CanuckistanPete @JohnnyPotseed

5 Likes

Good afternoon all. I’ve been in and out all day so figured I’d bug Johnny. Hopefully he got some much needed rest.
:+1:t5:

5 Likes

some cuz some lol but never enough. Damn getting old! I thought this was supposed to be my ‘golden years’ :rofl:

3 Likes

More like pot metal years in my case. lol

3 Likes

Pot metal is an improvement in my case lol

3 Likes

I got all my major stuff done today before my body made me quit so I can’t complain overmuch. I’m still tinkering with busy hands stuff, but all the plants have been taken care of.

4 Likes

Well I’m gonna try laying down lol
Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Brother I am right there with you. 2:16am and wondering if sleep will be my friend for at least a few min?

5 Likes

Possibly come 3am ??? Not for me though or yet.

3 Likes

Here I sit at 3:33 wishing for sleep. lol
I guess misery loves company.
Johnny @doug and @Mr.Sparkle , I hope you are sleeping well my friends.
@Oldjoints I see you are up. I hope that is by choice bro. :pray:

5 Likes

I usually am up between 2-3 A.M.
So yes this is normal for me…….

3 Likes

I’m dealing with a torn shoulder muscle that just can’t find a comfortable position.
I’m about to mix some Swakhammer, GDP, and OG x GG#4 RIL into the biggest joint I can roll and see what that does for the night. lol
Wish me luck @Oldjoints . :wink:

9 Likes