Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That was my wake n bake yesterday morning. Its like sour something like grapes or orange flavor. All I know for sure is, its good stuff. I would recommend this to everyone to grow at least once. I don’t have any more of these but I would grow this one again. We’ll see how the Apollo ape x Blue sunshine goes.

11 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers, @anonymous4289 and @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all!!
:seedling: :leaves:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone!!! :hugs:

well, as good as a Monday morning can get I guess lol.

9 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

8 Likes

Morning OG. Lets do the Monday thing until it’s Tuesday.

9 Likes

morning happy mundane all

10 Likes

It’s gonna be a shitty day.
So I rolled out of bed like normal. They very first step I took was an eye opener. Biggest pile of cat puke ever, squirted up between my toes. I whipped around from the shock and bumped my knee into the corner of the nightstand. After I got up off the floor I stood there scratching my head wondering what the hell happened, and thought to myself, “This is gonna be a long fucking day!”
Morning OGers.

13 Likes

Morning all! Was supposed to start my new job today but have strep throat. Haven’t had it in years, I hope it clears up soon with some antibiotics

7 Likes

That could read “Friday” and still work! Funny stuff. lol

4 Likes

Well at least there’s room for improvement in the day!
:rofl:
Morning brother.

7 Likes

When a day starts off that shitty, it can only get better :v:

8 Likes

I hate that. Get better soon. Elderberry juice helps me get back up and going.

5 Likes

Thanks man, I will have to get some of that. I am drinking some ACV and doing salt water gargles.

3 Likes

So here is my cure for Strep.
When you get ready for bed, take your mate’s used underwear, amd put it on your head, like a hat. Just before going to sleep, pull it down over your face, so the crotch is right over the mouth and nose.
When you get up in the morning, you won’t be worried about that sore throat.
You’re welcome
Dr. BigMike55.

5 Likes

This sounds very scientific. I need some more sleep so maybe I will try this soon. Hahahaha

3 Likes

I worry about you sometimes Mike. Did you remember your meds this morning? You know what the doctor said… The meds will quiet all the voices in your head. Trust in BIG pharma!!! They only have your best interest in mind and would never lie just to sell some pills!
:pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill: :pill:
:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Haha.
Just trying to keep it fun and entertaining.
Speaking of entertainment, where @JohnnyPotseed this morning?

6 Likes

Me too. lol
I know you would never forget your meds.
:angel:

4 Likes

Hopefully catching up on some, much needed, sleep.

4 Likes

Is any day longer than the previous or the next one!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :upside_down_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :flushed:

HI @BigMike55 Haven’t said hello to you in a while brother!! Hello!! :sunglasses:
And a great day to you! Despite some mishaps!! :hugs:

7 Likes