Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Also good morning all!

4 Likes

If you’re just starting Johnny im gonna fire up this joint and burn one with you.

2 Likes

Squeezed one more outa them!

1 Like

Every time I hit ‘like’ lol I get message saying I’m outta likes wait 2 hours

5 Likes

morning everyone have a besssed day

3 Likes

All i can do is give everyone a BIG ‘like’ lol :heart:

5 Likes

Morning OG. First working Sunday of the fall season for me. Yay. :laughing:

5 Likes

Just think of all the cash you’re making!!!

For Uncle Sam!

2 Likes

He’s my least favorite uncle. Saw a meme the other day about how the pentagon can’t account for something like 21 trillion dollars but it’s mandatory for us to report any venmo or paypal payment you’ve received for $601 or more.

1 Like

just saw a thread about making $$$ on cannabis in Oklahoma…one of the reasons i moved here was to maybe start a small craft commercial farm coupled with a craft dispensary…I’m doing what i have to ya know waiting the 2 years of residency and what not legally . but i look around and find that a lot of what is going on “legally” isn’t such as a lot of foreigners buying up land and being able to immediately skirt the law and start commercial grows one i do know of is outside elk city the guy who owns it is from Tampa fla and still lives there only jets in once a month or so to check on things even keeps a vehicles in the warehouse with a current Florida tag. stuff like this going on just screws it for everyone here that tries to do things legally and right as far as I’m concerned unless you have an attachment to Oklahoma you shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a grow license or Dispo license and especially if you are a foreign national and I don’t care what country you are from

ok Sunday morning rant over with

8 Likes

The laws are a mess when it comes to cannabis, not surprisingly. Oklahoma seems to be one of many states that’s trying to restrict its licenses to residents only, which is federally illegal. The restriction of licenses, that is, not cannabis in the first place… although that’s federally illegal too, and is just fine, go figure. It’s all very much a messy shade of grey because of that though, and the fact that the federal government is looking the other way on cannabis in the first place seems to be confusing to even the lawmakers. Either that, or they’re all just so corrupt that they don’t care about what’s in the Constitution and just want to get their own personal priorities pushed through… I wonder which? :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Oldjoints @Natea @BigMike55 @BudBusterPro @olschool @Cormoran @Pigeonman @Slick1 @Abbbian @CanuckistanPete @Mr.Sparkle
I think I got you all.

11 Likes

Morning OG. Forgot to check in at 3am with the rest of the nocturnals.

5 Likes

I’m out of likes my friend. :slight_smile: Good morning.

5 Likes

@olschool hey cuz We had successful commercial op here in OKlahoma since it began. Retired this year due to health issues on us both. I can talk to you about this in DM if you wanna?

5 Likes

@olschool definitely take him up on the offer. Lots of good experience and info he is offering. Especially since it’s in the same state

@JohnnyPotseed i put up some pictures of what I was able to do with my buddy in my thread

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Back to the grind, enjoy your Monday.

8 Likes

glad to hear that. any pics?

morning all. :sleeping:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @anonymous4289 & OG!

12 Likes