Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning fuckos!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
@CanuckistanPete happy hump day

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
lol I’m still up, so might as well say GM… :wave:

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG. :slightly_smiling_face: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed
Hopefully you get some sleep/rest JP

Morning @chronix

5 Likes

I sleep some, then up some. I came to after 3am last night. TV on low. Normal deal. My brain is going WTF? Billy Elliott is on. I’ve got T-Rex playing. Better than a dead body show.

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Emeraldgreen @crownpoodle and OG.

No “good” on this one…home at 230, up at 5. Yuck.

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Emeraldgreen @crownpoodle @CanuckistanPete and OGs

:coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @chronix, @crownpoodle, @Emeraldgreen, and all of you OG’s out there in ganja land.

5 Likes

A spiffy morning to all in OG land.

4 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @crownpoodle, @Greenfingers, @Gizmo and @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!
:seedling: :palm_tree:

6 Likes

good morning everyone im declaring this heavy metal day including favs from sabbath ac/dc crue ozzy etc etc hope my crack head neighbors like it since they wanted to keep running up and down the outside metal stairs a fuggin night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:cant wait till i get a surround sound for it i think thye got the hint at 6 am their dog apparently didnt like megadeath :grin:

7 Likes

blast this next time to drown out their fuckery!

I saw these folks live; 3 people on a stage all doing so much at once the wall of sound was a megalith!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

:hugs:

5 Likes

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning people of OG.

6 Likes

How’s it going down there @BigMike55 ? Nasty weather?

3 Likes

Cold and foggy. Hope it clears off today. Going to a concert tonight and don’t want to drive in shitty weather.

5 Likes

Hope so too then, sounds like you gotta good fun evening on plan

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s a December tradition for me and Zee. We go to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra every year around Christmas time.

6 Likes

Had local PD with lights and sirens blaring last night. Xmas caroling, but I’m sure it was lost on the neighborhood tweakers.

4 Likes