Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning :sunrise: all you knuckleheads!

6 Likes

whats up good people, i can see the weekend from here, lets all try to get there intact right?

7 Likes

Good morning again @JohnnyPotseed
@CanuckistanPete @Gizmo @Greenfingers
@Abbbian @Pigeonman @Slick1 @BigMike55 @Oldjoints @olschool

12 Likes

I hope everyone is having a good night! lol Well, at least a better night than me.

5 Likes

Gonna try laying down a bit, lol hope it works

Good Morning OG!

14 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s!
Try to get some rest Johnny. I am going to lay down in a bit as well.

11 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I have to help with inventory counting steel bars, flats, and other miscellaneous pieces of steel. Its a good day to get high.

10 Likes

Good moring @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Greenfingers and OG.

Caught up on some sleep last night…feel much better!

11 Likes

Good morning all! Looks like I’m not the only one miserable tonight. lol
I hope you guys get some shuteye before the day cranks up.
Good for you @CanuckistanPete ! At least one of my friends has gotten some R&R.

11 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @MoBilly, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers and @chronix!!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!
:eyes: :seedling:

11 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian !
Dito! I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 Likes

Morning OG. I won’t call at sleep, but I did make myself unconscious for a couple hours. Better than flopping for 3 hours.

8 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle .

4 Likes

Yeah I was up all night still battling strep throat, I have no bud so I have been nauseous and/or throwing up for a couple days. I’m ready for this sickness to be over!

3 Likes

Also good morning all I hope your day is awesome

7 Likes

Morning everyone! I hope you get the rest you need @JohnnyPotseed and same for everyone else as it’s FRIDAY so those of us who ain’t retired yet have :crossed_fingers: for minimal-fuckery today.

:rofl: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Well, I got to sleep late today. Up at 7 instead of 6.
Good morning peeps!

9 Likes

Morning OGs of OG!

10 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs
Hope everybody has a great Friday!

I was up late last night, some scumbags in the area broke into 4 people’s cars last night. Im usually up late anyway, and thankfully I convinced my fiance a few months ago to let me install motion detector wifi/ip cameras to watch over her car at night.

Was sitting here playing Battlefield on my xbox and my phone alerted me to activity outside. I was able to run out there before they smashed her window.
They took off running but the police found them and identified them early this morning.
Didn’t find out about the break ins till this morning either so yeah, Just by luck I was able to get out there quick enough before they got her car.

Random stranger near our car late at night def poses red flags.

11 Likes