Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Hope ya feel better @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Got up at 4am, my cat Leon likes to wake up and meow until he gets some pets :joy:
Good morning Johnny and OG’s! Happy Friyaay, y’all!

7 Likes

I am sorry to hear this @JohnnyPotseed, I hope you are okay and the rest of the day and weekend is POSITIVE!

5 Likes

Get some bud! Yikes. The thought scares me. The thought of telling my wife scares me more.

3 Likes

Thanks man, it has been probably 7 years since I had it, and this time was way worse. Accepting donations for for weed, for a good cause! Haha totally jk

2 Likes

Morning? OG. I’ll go 1st. Thought I’d repeat last nights routine to reach unconsciusness. Nope. Maybe later.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s!

8 Likes

I think I might just be able to lay back down and get a couple winks lol

5 Likes

morning everyone

6 Likes

Morning Johnny! Great to hear it!! Slept a bit! Awesome!
Morning @chronix and @olschool!
Morning everyone!!
Great Saturday to all!!
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :footprints: :beer: :coffee: :fire:

7 Likes

Gooooood morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @chronix @olschool @Abbbian & OGers everywhere…enjoy your weekend folks!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Woke up for work and remembered I didn’t have to work today. Ill be out for some supplies to get everyone’s promised beans out. Have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Morning freaks and hippies of the OG Universe.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG! again lol

13 Likes

My buddy just happened to head out to smoke a cigarette a few years ago and saw some dude leaning into his car going through the center console. He yelled without thinking about it (would have rather snuck up on him but instinctually yelled) and the kid took off. My buddy chased him and caught up to him like a block down and tackled him in the street. He was in rage mode and not thinking and punched the kid a few times knocking him out. He was walking back home when he calmed down a little and realized how stupid it was to have gone that heavy handed on him and he ended up having his wife drive down to see if the thief was moving (he was starting to worry he might have killed the guy). Luckily he was up and gone by the time she got down there to check on him. Bet he thought twice about robbing cars after that though!

@JohnnyPotseed I believe I just liked 3 good morning posts from you this morning You taking a bunch of naps? :laughing:

Morning OG!

12 Likes

9 Likes

Yep cuz, as always, my sleep is a series of naps, interspersed with pain

2 Likes

I do love feel good stories like this. Always makes me sad when the bums get away.

5 Likes