Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all the other OG’s! :smiley:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix, good morning OG’s.

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Greenfingers and @chronix!
Morning everyone!
Great week to all!!
:coffee: :fire: :seedling:

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Greenfingers @Abbbian & OG!

Monday…sigh. :yawning_face:

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Good morning everyone!!!

10 Likes

Good Morning Team OG. @JohnnyPotseed, I hope some sleep, or at least good rest was part of your agenda.

6 Likes

lol folks keep talking about this thing called ‘sleep’…is that a new food group? I ‘nap’, off & on ,but nap is it for me.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and the OGuniverse.

11 Likes

Just do like I do lol, run a garden hose IV to the coffee pot!

edit… but, that joint (or 2-3) is def required!

9 Likes

wake n bake baby wake n bake morning all

5 Likes

Morning OG-iverse!

7 Likes

Greetings Group!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Man, did I sleep good last night. Come about 10 pm I smoked a quick couple hits of ISS topped with a tad of @Oldjoints hash. Then I ate a medicated cookie and went to bed. Fell asleep a little while later and woke up just now. Never even got up for a pee break. I feel incredibly rested right now.
Sorry @JohnnyPotseed not trying to rub dookie in your face. I promise.

9 Likes

Good morning my friends!

9 Likes

Naw cuz lol I’m glad others that have problems can manage to find some rest now n then! I do manage to grab some occasionally lol

4 Likes

Morning brother

7 Likes

Good morning @DougDawson ! I hope you are faring well this fine morning my friend!
:v:t4:

@JohnnyPotseed .
I got busy with the plants this morning so I was slow getting outside. I just went out to care for the stock and my wife was just finishing up. No walking through the “mud” in the pens for me! Well, until later today. lol

6 Likes

lol Gotta love a woman with initiative!Rose does the same lol
If I don’t get to something she feels needing done, she’ll get it herself. but man, I’ll sure hear about it!

6 Likes

Is her maiden name McQueen? They might be related. lol

6 Likes