Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

I honestly can’t comprehend no sleep. I can miss a couple hours for a day or two. After that I need solid sleep or I’m not really functioning

7 Likes

I reckon it’s been this way with me for so long now, lol it’s become the ‘norm’ and doesn’t really bother me that much. I just let my body dictate when I lay down, and it works out. Not physically active, so it’s no biggie.

5 Likes

Morning OG and friends. @JohnnyPotseed I go thru periods like you. Up. Down. Whatever. It’s 1:30 my time and I’m having half a cup of coffee. Sometimes I go back out with coffee in hand. Besides health shit, I worked swing shift for 15 years. Screwed me up for good.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle & OGers…almost friday!

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @crownpoodle and @CanuckistanPete!
Morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete You crazy! It’s always Friday today!! :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @crownpoodle, @Abbbian. Have a nice day today everyone.

8 Likes

Might I add that Purple moonshine is an excellent wake n bake :+1:t2:

7 Likes

good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good rain soaked morning everyone!

8 Likes

I’m drying out on Central Cal today, but we got wollopped! Wind was the worst!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

At least it isn’t snow here cuz

9 Likes

They said Winter is going to be getting serious about freezing what is left of my butt off the next week or three.
You know, I used to love Winter. Now, not so much.

9 Likes

Today is supposed to be around 60, but the next 9 days after are anywhere from mid 20s to upper 40s. Not too bad, but they say upper teens for next thurs. I’d say winter has arrived.
Same here lol I had a ball in winter, even running around barefoot in the snow now n then lol

NO MO O DAT!

5 Likes

ssame here last real winter i spent was in maine 2000-2001 snowed from march to the middle of april snow was still on the ground behind my house after memorial day told myself sell everything and time to move to florida before next winter 20 years in fla then on to oklahoma geez i like it here

4 Likes

Yep, over the past 50+ yrs I’ve lived in OK 4-5 times, this is the longest. But OK was always one of my favorites

6 Likes

Good morning wizards of weed.

8 Likes

I almost feel guilty. No snow ever. No brutal heat either. I do get me some fog.

3 Likes