Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

lol yeah? every time I put down any roots in Cali, I never slept decent back then either lol always had dreams of the whole state falling into the ocean :crazy_face:
never stayed longer than a grow season

6 Likes

stationed at camp pendelton mid 80s hated it only thing good was close proxcimity to TJ and the senioritas :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I lived in Montana thru the winter in 75. I was 18, so was the drinking age then. Moved back to Cal as it had an ocean, and I was a frothy surf rat.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Another overcast day up here.

5 Likes

lol The surfing was what drew me there mostly!

3 Likes

Thats beach weather! - 8 here this morning. Snow storm coming tomorrow. :cold_face:

4 Likes

You needed hide for skin and an expensive wet suit where I am. Not SoCal warm stuff. Haven’t surfed a few years. I miss it, but got more than my share.
I guarantee by daylight there will be a bunch of the boys standing on the reef smoking pot.

3 Likes

Morning smokers and tokers of OG!

6 Likes

What’s up, you handsome bastid?

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Got the material delivered today, one son bought it and another son will be building me a handicap-ramp off the back porch soon as he gets time. That will sure make it a bit easier on me getting back and forth to the barn, lol.

9 Likes

That makes me happy brother! I have only just begun my growing journey and, already, I know that I would miss not being able to continue growing. I can only relate to how you feel if I consider not being able to play guitar anymore. It’s getting hard to play for very long at a time now. That’s been a part of my life for fifty some years.

2 Likes

Been harvesting some Black Cream that’s ready today. Got about halfway so far lol had to lay down for an hour , but back to it now.

16 Likes

It lives up to its name, those are some dark buds. I like it.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

They were hit with @BudBusterPro and went a couple weeks longer than usual. plus got bigger than usual lol

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all the other OG’s!
The Black Cream looks great Johnny!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix. Good morning OG’s, what day is it? Hump dayyyyy.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Greenfingers & OG!

This ones for my friend @Abbbian

10 Likes

Still stand my/our ground brother! It ain’t Wed.!! :sweat_smile:
Ok, make 90% of it feels like :upside_down_face:
Friday!! Otherwise the burden gets to be even heavier!! :shushing_face:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers and @chronix!!
Morning everyone!!
Great WednesFriday to all!!

And Johnny, btw, the Creamy Blacklights are coming to light!! Pun intended! :fire: :hugs:

5 Likes

Missed this yesterday before I had to run to freeze my ass off all day. Still handsome, still tired. How’s by you?

Early good morning OG cause my mind decided sleep was overrated!

8 Likes