Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:
:astonished: :flushed:
:partying_face:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice day everyone.

6 Likes

I quit waking and baking today… :sweat_smile:

…I delayed having rips for a whole half hour after my first coffee before I packed the binger :laughing:

Good morning Johnny and cream of the Overgrow member crop! I hope today is as smooth and pain free as possible for all of us.

8 Likes

If I went out to care for my goats in the morning without at least a little buzz they would think a stranger walked in on them. lol

7 Likes

I wake up and smoke and then feed the feral cats of my neighborhood :sweat_smile: they know the difference too: If I come outside and throw them food and go back inside without hanging out as they eat, they understand I’m just ditching them for a rip :joy:

2 Likes

… Its too cold at 4:30 in the morning to hang out outside without having had a rip and coffee :joy:

2 Likes

It’s gotten to be a routine with me as well. I take two hits, normally, while having a cup of coffee. By then, the goats are letting me know I’m taking too long. lol

3 Likes

Don’t forget lol one bigass thick coat!

3 Likes

Congrats on that Dark effort Johnny.
Thats a beauty Sir

2 Likes

thnx cuz, I’ve grown BC a couple times, the buzz is nice n smooth. Can’t wait for the cure! lol

3 Likes

Indeed! And I wear a Hoodie underneath so I can cover my head. My unseen side, Laura, got me a wool scarf and I have been using it more than I ever imagined I could wear such an accessory :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I ‘cheat’ lol I gotta insulated jacket with the hoodie built in!

3 Likes

Gonna be in the teens a couple different days, and now they’re saying ‘white Christmas’ is possible

4 Likes

I use a military artic parka. I don’t play around about cold.

5 Likes

Damn cuz! you’re serious about it huh? lol

3 Likes

That’s the ticket, those parka’s look good AND work GREAT!

3 Likes

Had one of em way back when I was on the pipeline for a short tour in Alaska (70s)Wish I still had that thing! lol It def did the job.
Built one pumping station and called it a day, damn near froze!
But I messed up myself, lol i went from building a couple pumping stations in the saudi oilfields in the summer there, to Alaska in the winter. i wasn’t thinking when they came and asked if I wanted to build a couple more for them up in Alaska. lol The money was damn good, so I said ‘sure, why not’… not thinking about if it was summer below the equator, it’s winter north!

4 Likes

I’ve had mine for a long time. I’d hate to do without it.

2 Likes

Meanwhile in Canada…

9 Likes