Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Oh HELL NOOO!!

:joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Got chills just looking at that!

Don’t get me wrong here lol i used to be fairly sturdy in my younger years. I ran around in the snow barefoot lol NO MO O DAT!

7 Likes

Damn! 40,000 plants and over 3000lbs of ganja just busted on an illegal grow here in OK

8 Likes

I’m not liking that post

Definitely not enjoying the cold as I get older. Thankfully the winters seem to be milder than when I was a kid

3 Likes

Holy shit! Someone had a bad day.

3 Likes

was just watching the news for the weather report and it came on

40k plants! damn

3 Likes

That’s a lot of plants! However they could all be 2 inches tall :joy:.
Guessing it’s a problem for whoever was present unfortunately

5 Likes

The cameras showed frontend loader rolling bigass plants up
but yeah, it was a grow op so there probably were some that 4" size too

4 Likes

That must have been a sight. Hope they were not done flowering

4 Likes

lol it caught my attention cuz, was sitting here smoking a nice fatty with the boss
put the remote on reverse to see for sure what I thought I saw

6 Likes

It would catch my attention also. I’d be excited to see all the plants followed by sadness that they were all confiscated :disappointed:

3 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning Everyone!!
Great Friday to all!!
Especially to my dear friend @CanuckistanPete!!
Told yah!! Friday’s here now… as it’s always been! Ef Mondays!! :eyes: :open_mouth: :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :laughing: :partying_face:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Hey @Abbbian HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :beers:

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the smokin’ OGs

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Abbbian, @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s TGIF☮️

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all my friends!

5 Likes

Morning. @JohnnyPotseed. Morning OG. My shed heater went out with lights off! Crap!

4 Likes

Not liking the post but I can relate to your problem. I keep a backup heater now.

2 Likes

I will now. Lights on temp seemed a little low yesterday, but not enough to make me wonder. At least no fire. Got woke by the cat hairball alarm. Great start.

2 Likes

Hope ya didn’t lose much?

1 Like

I can’t count the amount of times I’ve stepped in a hairball with bare feet. It’s definitely a rude awakening.
Good morning everyone!

3 Likes