Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning everyone! It’s been a great week for 3x seeds I was gifted that travelled through time via a freezer from 1974 and are now living and green waiting to reproduce to preserve their line :crossed_fingers:

Jew Gold 1974:

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:
:woman: :woman: :heavy_plus_sign: :man:
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Nice speed holes!

Morning OG!

4 Likes

:rofl:

As you can see from the :menorah: loaned to me by my best friend is missing 4 of the Kosher Kush joints which means that this image was taken yesterday evening as I started these seeds night one of Hanukkah!

So these plants really want to grow but i’m really hoping they want to fuck each and based on their own :star_of_david: rules:

“And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein” (Genesis 9:7) "

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning freaks and freakettes. Cold mofo this morning. Glad I don’t work in the oilfield anymore. That would be a miserable day. Have a warmish day.

5 Likes

@crownpoodle Likewise!! 31 Celsius / 84 F!! Even more than you, not even a t-shirt on me!!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It’s like hot as heck here!! :thinking: :hugs:

3 Likes

I think our high today is 10°F with wind chil of -20°.
Zee says she thinks we could use a little of that “Global Warming” about now!
I tend to agree.

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

29f here going up to 40f. Super happy about that since they are forecasting almost 4 inches of rain. I definitely prefer the rain to the snow

5 Likes

Yoooouuu bastard!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

Expected to go to 86 F!! One could fry an egg on a car hood!!
@CanuckistanPete Regardless of your troubles, happy Friday! You Cannadian!!

5 Likes

It’s actually not bad here for the end of December…been a mild winter so far with little snow. But we’re supposed to get it good tomorrow. Hope you have a great Christmas my friend!

5 Likes

Same to you brother!! And have a toke!! Merry Christmas!!

4 Likes

At the moment it is a hot 2 degrees Fahrenheit here, with windchill of -17. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder!
1:30PM and been flurries off and on since before dawn

5 Likes

yep colder thana dead witches’ tit in a brass bra on this side of the state and a lil dusting of snow over night and all im getting is a breeze right thru the damn windows here in this apartment my friggin heater is wearin out the bearings on the meter im sure but i have to keep opening the door to the growroom its been up to 90+ in there thank goodness for MH/HPS

6 Likes

That’s hilarious

1 Like

How’d you decide to handle the young lady of yours? I couldn’t begin to offer any advice is why I just kept my mouth shut earlier. I’m still with my wife and we raised 3 boys together. an entirely different animal!

3 Likes

Morning OG! It’s Mrs Poodle’s :poodle: birthday. If I get too stoned I’m in big trouble.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle & OGers everywhere.

Hey @Abbbian

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!!
Indeed today is the day!!
Anticipation is just as great as… If not better at times, than the real weekend!!
An absolutely colossal Friday to all!!
:woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :seedling:
:hugs:

@crownpoodle Morning brother! Say Happy birthday to Mrs. Poodle! :birthday: :woman_farmer:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Weather is crappy, it’s snowing the wind is blowing, but there’s a fire going, I have plenty to smoke. Life is good. Happy Friday☮️

@crownpoodle,Tell Mrs poodles happy birthday. :tada:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone!

8 Likes