Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

morning everbody welcome to HUMPDAY

5 Likes

Morning folks! The purple here is -27c or colder.

BUNDLE UP, BE SAFE AND HAVE AS BEST OF A DAY AS YOU CAN!

:hugs:

8 Likes

Mornin folks!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Morning Rock Fans!
Cold mofo this morning. And supposed to get even colder the rest of this week. Throw another log on the fire, boys!

7 Likes

lol cuz this is warm compared to what it’s gonna be in a day or so!

4 Likes

Hey I fixed that washing machine. All it was is the hose came off the outlet at the bottom of the tub.
The motor is back to working. I put the hose back together and used a hose clamp. Back together and no leaks. I’m going to give it another go.

5 Likes

Just got through with the BBP treatment and figured take a quick pic of the center group. Here there are 3 Buddha’s Cane, 1 Island Sweet Skunk, and 3 Frankenstein. the ICC seedlings and others are on the shelf, I didn’t grab a shot of those

10 Likes
5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
Great Thursday to all!
:seedling: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @Abbbian
And all the other OG’s!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Abbbian. Good morning OG’s long weekend after today.

7 Likes

Good morning @Abbbian @chronix @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and all OGers.

6 Likes

Morning OG crew!

5 Likes

jeeeesus h christ its fukin cold out…just went and picked up my daughter at the park smart ass snuck out her window in a hoodie wsmart huh its like 20 below wind chill says she went for a walk and her fingers are cold im like WTF ya think im like dam …common occurance lately i know she doesnt drink or do drugs or anything but dam …any suggestions how to curb this …aside from handcuffing her at bedtime?

btw have a great day everyone :grin:

5 Likes

My daughter did that once at a sleepover when she was 12. The 3 of them snuck out the window and went to a park. I gave her a stern talking to, it was really the only time I ever got mad at her. She never did it again, but she was 12. I lucked out with a really good kid.

Probably a tougher road if shes older. Good luck.

4 Likes

its tuff being a single dad and i prolly should have beat her ass when she was younger

4 Likes

@olchool Whatever you do, try and do it with love. I know…hard enough to be a parent with a partner!

You folks be careful out there. I almost feel guilty knowing a bunch of you have such punishing weather while I smoke one in a T Short

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes