Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

so true but i blame it on my cousin who was a hairdresser/barber my hair was really long and she bitched so much i let her cut it plus i was supposed to take this PYT to a bar and shoot some pool she begged out so i blamed her also caus eif we had gone out we would have been at the no tell motell :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, brother. Now, I’ll never get to sleep tonite!

4 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed !

3 Likes

The real number is the 10,000 posts that came before in parts #1 & #2! :joy: :crazy_face: :pray: :wink: :+1:

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

It won’t be long till part #4 comes.

1 Like

Morning Johnny!! Wow!! That is way bigger a number!! 10,000!!
Awesome!! And it only shows you’re da man!!! My regards to Mrs. Potseed!!
:hugs:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m the man cuz lol Just a man that loves ganja! But thnx :smile:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Abbbian @olschool @BigMike55 @lophophora.ca
Or as we say in Canada…Happy Boxing Day! (not Friday Abbbian…it’s coming :grin:)

8 Likes

Morning you merry motherfuckers!

5 Likes

Yo! Wassup, Shitstain?

3 Likes

Lol.

When it’s -2c in JACKSONVILLE, FL everyone is fucked :rofl: / :confounded:

Good morning everyone and all the best today!

6 Likes

Excuse me but I don’t go by Shitstain anymore, I prefer Streak :roll_eyes:

Not much taking a day off to get this house back in order after neglecting it for the holidays. Chopped my plant and it dried itself in 2 days so I had an emergency trim jail stint yesterday to get it bagged and hopefully salvage it. Otherwise still sexy. Did you have that “Eggnog Fest” bukkake you were talking about for Christmas?

3 Likes

Oh, yeah!
It’s pretty much a tradition around here. Gotta keep all the pervs happy y’know.

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Streak-Squared is your rapper name when you paint yourself brown and perform naked running around the audience like a drug addict in need of a fix!

3 Likes

No you have to have “Lil” in your name now to be rapper so I’d be Lil’ Streak :laughing:

3 Likes

Lil’ SHITStreak. There. I fixed it for ya.

2 Likes

You can’t spell it right either…so L’il ShitStrk

Now make up some nursery rhymes with swear words @Slick1

2 Likes

I got them dookie drawers see, stinkin’ like a g, toilet paper is high prior-ity!

3 Likes

@L’il Shitstrk

I’d buy that!

If I liked rap.

5 Likes
2 Likes