Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

That reminds me of a joke I played on the local police department when I was a teenager. It was absolutely frigged cold out and one of the local cops had a bad case of “John Wayne syndrome” so after dark I took a water hose and a sprinkler and hooked it up to the outdoor faucet of the house next door to the cop shop. In the morning the cop on duty walked out to the lot and his car was a solid block of ice. Until now only two other people knew it was me. lol
I still get a laugh when I think about that night.
:rofl:

11 Likes

@BigMike55 You see!? It ain’t my saying only!! :flushed: :man_facepalming:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It was only time till @Slick1 showed up!! I knew it!! :laughing:

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, it may be Monday but I’m still off, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning OG. I think I missed a day or 2 checking in. Rain coming.

6 Likes

middle of the night but wth morning all

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @chronix, @olschool and @crownpoodle!
Morning everyone!!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Abbbian @chronix @olschool @crownpoodle & OG!

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a helluva day!

Edit. In a good way.

9 Likes

Morning all!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @BigMike55. Good morning OG’s.

My daughter gave me a new joint roller and once I figured it out, I’ve been rolling joints like a madman. It used to be easy to roll but my fingers don’t work like they used to. This makes it so easy.

11 Likes

:rofl:

Morning everyone!

7 Likes

I haven’t had one of those in years but I might go scoop one up today. I’ve developed trigger finger in my right middle and a joint should be helping, not contributing to the ache in it for the prep!

6 Likes

Been using them for years. Currently using the RAW 1 1/4 but had a Zig Zag previous to it. Not even sure if I can roll without one anymore…lol.

6 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :slightly_smiling_face:

@Greenfingers I use one sometimes cause of hand problems too. I trim the excess paper when I do.

Makes for a perfect smoke

10 Likes

My fingers regularly argue when it comes to joints. Been smoking cones for a few months now. Love those things. The king size get me tuned up pretty well.

4 Likes

I turned to cones too, burn nice and even when I use my grinder.

3 Likes