Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I figured it took a very LONG time, time and talent.

2 Likes

As the story goes. My wife and her ladies club were making quilts to give to the Veterans Center. She built an extra one to give to my friend @JohnnyPotseed this way at least we KNOW someone who got one of her quilts. She has a soft spot in her heart for vets. When I told her that Johnny had got shot up in the 'Nam well that was it. He had to get one of her quilts.

9 Likes

Helluva story cuz. I’m not sure that I’d take another bullet just to get another quilt though! One bullet to the head and left for dead, is enough thnx :crazy_face: :wink: :+1: :pray:

She does have my eternal gratitude!

Oh, lol and MAD quilting skills!!

11 Likes

@BigMike55 your wife does great work! It usually amazes me how long it takes to do things like her quilts.

6 Likes

She said awe shucks. But thank you.

5 Likes

Let me be first to say good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Lets have a wonderful day and enjoy a wake n bake of your favorite flower’s.

6 Likes

Morning JP. Morning OG.

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @crownpoodle & OG.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @chronix, @CanuckistanPete, @crownpoodle and @Greenfingers and @buck90!!
Morning everyone!!
:right_anger_bubble: :boom:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone

7 Likes

Good morning all you beautiful, intelligent humans being!

And @Slick1 too. Can’t forget about that guy.

9 Likes

Rule #7 - Always leave a lasting impression. From a firm handshake to running into a room naked performing Slick1’s patented “Meat Swing” intimidation technique it’s important to engrain yourself in the people’s minds.

Morning OG!

8 Likes

Hahaaaa! Mornin’my friend!

4 Likes

What’s good in BigMike land today?

3 Likes

I need to get out in the shed and do some work on my mother plants and up pot a few clones I have going of a gifted Jack Herer, a couple Sheelavathi, two Island Sweet Skunk clones.
After that hour, I’m free for the day.

5 Likes

Sounds like a sweet hour/day! I unfortunately had to pull my tent and hide all my grow stuff because it looks like I may need the landlord to come and investigate a leak in the ceiling. I did not realize how much grow shit I had :astonished: I really need to grow more at a time to justify it! And I have a new light and controller coming…

7 Likes

I would hate living in a place where the landlord would make appearance like that. Glad I own my home. I can pretty much do what I want.
Wanna grow pot? Cool! Get there!
Want Bukake lessons? Bam! Call @Slick1 ! No problem!

7 Likes