Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Yeah I was always thinking that’s how the earth works. Cycling cold / hot, ya never know it may get miles of ice again some day in a million years lol.

1 Like

That’s my way of thinking as well. You can see on that chart that the 19 teens was pretty rough as well. Don’t sell your snow blower is what I’m saying. lol

1 Like

When we moved into this house it was June. I went out and bought…a snowblower. I come home and my wife says “Don’t you think we need a lawnmower?”
“We live in Barrie now…we need a snowblower!”

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!
Back to the grind for me today……last week was the 1st week of my 57 years living to be laid off - no work last week.
Gonna try to get some OT in the next few weeks to make up for it.
Have a great day y’all!

4 Likes

I was up at the Great Lakes in the Winter of 78. That was brutal I tell you! Y’all can keep that lake weather!

4 Likes

What’s wrong with living on the Great Lakes?

11 Likes

Im close to lake erie, grew up with the lake effect snow. Winter of 77/78 was brutal.

7 Likes

Guess you didn’t look at the picture.

6 Likes

Happy New Year @JohnnyPotseed and OGs.

Ive been sick since before Christmas, really blows!
Hopefully I’ll be back to somewhat normal soon cuz this is getting really old lol.

I rarely get sick, but when I do… it’s a couple weeks usually before im better. Have a great day guys, n Love y’all!

8 Likes

good afternoon everyone

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Good Night OG!
:crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

I agree.
Good night everyone
At the same time…
Good morning. :laughing: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Good morning night JP! :joy: :thinking: You’ve been busy!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Awesomeness in the making!!! Absolutely certain the winners on the FSFC thread
are jumping up and down by now!! Or a bit earlier!! :eyes:
Good morning night @chronix!!
Good morning everyone!!

5 Likes

Happy Friday Abbbian! :smiley:

7 Likes

Good morning chronix and abbabian!

Good morning to the rest of ya when you wake up

5 Likes

morning everyone happy hump day

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Abbbian @buck90 @olschool & OG!

Have a great Friday Abbbian…have a great Wednesday olschool, everyone else have a great Tuesday!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, @CanuckistanPete @chronix @buck90 @olschool @Oldjoints @MoBilly good morning everyone.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Morning OG! In between storms today for me. Clean up day.

6 Likes