Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

If you look at the difference in the 2 Frankenstein gals I’ve hit with fem Frankie pollen, you can see why I went so hard on the 1 lol If left alone, Frankenstein can be just one thick bush! I’m going to need getting her thinned down so the bottom gets some of the light.

8 Likes

Thank you ciz, i like the way they’re coming along

5 Likes

Good morning all you knuckleheads out there!

7 Likes

Good day OG. Not close to morning but too stormy to sleep.

4 Likes

Hey @crownpoodle and good morning OG folks!

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny , good morning @crownpoodle , @buck90 good morning OG’s time to make the doughnuts.

5 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed @crownpoodle @buck90 @Greenfingers @Abbbian & OG!

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!
:thinking:
Is it!? Indeed!!
:eyes:

6 Likes

TGIF have a great weekend all

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning y’all :v:t2:

7 Likes

Morning folks!

6 Likes

Good morning my compatriots of the OG universe!

5 Likes

Morning OGs I hope you all slept well

4 Likes

Good morning JP good morning everyone

4 Likes

So… How do I get rid of white flies on flowers? I read that they gather around plants with too high Nitrogen levels. I’ve flushed the girls just now but I need to stop this before it gets out of control.
Thanks all.
These are on my BC not the Frankenstein plants. They’re in opposite ends of the house and I always tend to the Frankies first, then change shirts and wash up my arms before going into the other room. How them little bastards got in there is a mystery. That room is sealed tighter than my Aunt Betty’s purse.

5 Likes

Are these on actual flowers, or on vegging plants? On vegging plants I would trim any contaminated leaves and spray some safer soap, horticultural oil, or wettable sulfur on the plants to kill all the little suckers. Sulfur and oil can NOT be mixed nor sprayed on the same plants, without rinsing the plant in between applications, so that they don’t mix and burn the plant. On a flowering plant, it can be a bit trickier as we don’t want to wash off trichomes with the soap nor contaminate the nugg flavors with soap nor sulfur :nauseated_face: Nuggs are a different story, and are best managed with beneficial insects, but there are biocontrol solutions also. We’ll get rid of these pests… It will just take a little effort.

Are you sure they are white flies. Everytime I’ve had them which is every year outdoor(vegetables) they only go after the leaves. Always cluster on the under side of the leaf. I hope this isn’t your problem as I haven’t been able to get rid of them once they show up. They even kill my basil which they are not supposed to like.
They are a huge problem in south florida.

1 Like

They are flowering. 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 weeks.

2 Likes

I have used predator bugs like lacewings & Lady Bugs, also the sticky strips that you hang. In flower mode, you’re limited in what you can use without doing damage to the buds in one way or another.

5 Likes