Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Bugs, like @JohnnyPotseed said. Lady bugs if its just a few. I’ve used Rove Beetles from Arbico Organics. Work on anything soft body. Mites and thrips too. Worked great but not cheap. I’d still use them even at the price if I was far into flower.3

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @Abbbian & all the other wonderful people of OG!

Happy (real) Friday everyone!

8 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete!!

Great Friday to all!! :v: :fireworks:

8 Likes

Morning OG. @JohnnyPotseed and then rest of you have a medically uneventful day. How’s that for a start. Good goal in my house lately. Shit…

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. A happy Friday to everyone.

7 Likes

have a great weekend all

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Finally got my internet connection back. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

9 Likes

Been up all night, thinking I might try to lay down for a bit now. lol I’ll cyas in awhile
Had a bad spill yesterday morning, stove up & sore as shit

9 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and OG! I am saddened to hear about your spill @JohnnyPotseed, I hope you are okay. I hope you get some good rest and the soreness subsides with the quickness so you can have a fantastic Friyaay and weekend.

9 Likes

Morning folks!

Starting out the new year with my first ever allergy. Ended up in the er yesterday red with a swollen face and throat slightly closing. I don’t love the omen but I guess I appreciate 2023 laying it’s cards on the table for me early :laughing:

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all you others!
Heal up Johnny! Were you going out to the barn when you went over?
@Slick1 ! Dang bro! I had an allergic reaction to some meds they tried on me. It shut down my breathing and it was all I could muster to keep my head until I got to the ER! I’m thankful that you are OK!
@BigMike55 , welcome back! I hope you had something to relax your nerves while going through withdrawal from OG while your net was down! The week I was in Fla let me know I was hooked on this place. lol

8 Likes

I prefer to look at stuff like that as a parting gift from 2022 :joy:

6 Likes

Thnx folks. I was just going from one room to another here in the house. Rose jumped to help me, but I didn’t want her pulling up under me. Took a few minutes to gradually get up. Glad I went out to the barn the day before! lol Wanted to go out yesterday but no way, ended up just sitting here. Things need doing though, so might try today. Rose potted up all the seedlings yesterday into the 12" pots, 5 of the Frosted Cobra (photo) and 7 of the
Strawberry x Alien Moonrocks(auto)
I did manage to grab a bit more than an hour just now, lol so I’m a new man…ish

I need to take some clones from Frankie, ISS, and the Buddha’s Cane, so we can move some of them into the budroom for 12/12 flowering cycle.

12 Likes

They said my throat was just slightly swollen so that could have been a lot worse. Scary stuff for sure though! I actually had a rebound attack this morning where my face got really red again and swelled a little. Had to pump more pepcid, benadryl, and prednisone to pull out of it.

I’m going to go with that and hope you’re right!

5 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
I’ve had a lot of folks asking about the Fem Frankenstein seeds that are coming. This is to let everyone know the time is nigh, should be listing in less that a week now. So, please be patient lol just keep your eyes peeled for the drop!
Many thnx to all
JP

12 Likes

Waiting patiently with my eyes peeled :eyes:

6 Likes

Brother!! When you get those in remember me!!! I gotta have some of those!!!
:rofl:

6 Likes