Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I know all about the back pain. And other pains…
I hope you feel better soon @crownpoodle

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s.
It’s time for my nap now. :rofl:

8 Likes

While waiting for more edibles too kick in, I burned a big SFV OG cone outside with one of the cats under the awning. Ice. Heat. Leo’s in my lap. Tablets on. Gonna shop a better veg setup. What I want, and what I have room for don’t gel yet.
Back is just tolerable now. Barely. That was nasty. Something a little different, which got my attention Got a good primary who’s cool with my “hippie meds”, just cant write it down.

5 Likes

“What I want, and what I have room for don’t gel yet.” Feel ya there.
Sorry bout the back bud. I’m laying here with herniated disk, wide awake at 2am, on some meds that supposed to knock me out. Don’t know what ur situation is, but I’d like to think I can relate. Wish u the best homie!

4 Likes

So much for that nap, aye?

4 Likes

I just ate more edibles so it won’t be long till i pass out for 2 or 3 hours. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

If I wasn’t married it would be different. I’d just be awake or sleep whenever. But I have found that being by myself, in the dark, with just my pain as a very bad place to go. So I don’t. My thinking gets very bad, very quickly. I’m sure TV, electronics, you guys, all keep me awake too. “They” say they’re a bad idea for sleeping. But they distract you from the pain some. Or me.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

10 Likes

Good morning.
Good night!

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @blowdout2269, @CanuckistanPete, @crownpoodle and @chronix!
Morning everyone!!
Great Sunday to all!!
:v: :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: :seedling: :coffee: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle, @CanuckistanPete, @chronix, @Abbbian. Good morning OG’s.

12 Likes

Good Morning OG!

16 Likes

Good morning!

7 Likes

Outta likes for awhile and I just came on!
@crownpoodle , I also taught all 3 of my sons to surf. lol I was born close to the ocean, it would be impossible for me to not love water sports, and seafood!

7 Likes

Good morning brother ,:+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Morning bottom feeders. Hawhaw.
You Kool Kats and Kitties have a grand day.

12 Likes

morning all have a blessed day

8 Likes

Ha!!! EATING ASS IS A GREAT BREKKIE!! :drooling_face:

And with that GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

8 Likes

lol I think I just got a popup on being outta likes that was the shortest wait period ever… ‘please wait 41 seconds’ :rofl:

8 Likes

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

2 Likes