Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Gooooood Mooorrrrniiiing OG!!!
What a day! The sun is going to remind us of it’s existence and bring on the heat wave! 54 degrees today! That’s 12 degrees for the good neighbors up North.
:rofl:

10 Likes

…and a bulk of the :earth_americas: :rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning Johny. Good morning everyone
I’m grateful I don’t have these pain issues.

6 Likes

Yeah. I had it typed out “our sensible neighbors to the North” but I changed it. lol

3 Likes

Hey it was different this morning! I heard this in my head but with Burnouts instead of Wipeout :laughing:

Meanwhile I grew up and lived a mile from the beach for most of my life and never surfed, have had very few beach days, and cringe at the thought of eating sea bugs. I will house on some flounder though.

Morning OG!

7 Likes

I bet you have to replace the heads on that drum after every gig. lol

2 Likes

I have pics of all my boys on boogie boards at very young ages. If I remember right, they’re like 3,4,&5. Also taught them all how to swim, skim boarding, and body surf also. It was a blast raising them, I say! The older they got, the more fun I had with them lol

5 Likes

Just means America is exceptional. Haha.
Not really. But I do love it here.

6 Likes

Living on Lake Ontario it never doesn’t disturb me to see the surfers riding the waves here in dry suits covered in ice because the surf’s only up early and late winter :+1:

It’s like the Jamaican bobsled team!

6 Likes

All things are MUSTS to learn if you live by the ocean. I spent so much time in rough water one of the first set of things I was taught:

1. How to not get killed by a wave about to break on you at the shoreline.
  2. How to not get killed if you’re pulled out to sea via a rip-tide.
  3. How not to panick when the other surprises happen.

ALL THIS AND STILL I SCREAMED LIKE A 60’S TEENAGE GIRL SEEING THE BEATLES WHEN I GOT KNOCKED OFF MY BOOGIE BOARD BY A ROGUE MANATEE!!!

(note: the amount of joy and laughter from everyone on the beach made this moment worth it… fucking sea-cow.)

9 Likes

@Pigeonman
I’ve seen videos of that! It’s like the “Polar Bear Plunge”.
People are a strange lot.

I got you beat @JohnnyPotseed ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

See my previous post :laughing:

3 Likes

@MoBilly, they do that in lake erie every winter, the polar plunge. Crazy people :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m back! 2 1/2 hours unconscious always helps. 1 Weed, coffee, cats. 2 Weed, coffee, walk. 3 Weed, coffee, football. 4 Weed, coffee, nap.
Repeat 3 and 4.

2 Likes

Some “shrinkage” may occur. “Where’d ya go?”

2 Likes

Lol shrinkage, reminds of the episode of Sienfeld w/ George.

3 Likes

I was in the pool!

2 Likes

Morning OG. Hey @JohnnyPotseed. Did you live and surf where the water was warm?

4 Likes

He’s CST. Probably asleep like I should be in MST, lol. Another sleepless night, aye @crownpoodle?

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

7 Likes