Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

I was in Naples in the 70’s, not a city I would consider beautiful. The surrounding countryside yes but the city was pretty dirty when I was there. Loved the black gold seal hash there though…….

10 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Oldjoints, @CanuckistanPete, @Greenfingers @buck90!
Morning everyone!!
:sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

@Abbbian keep your eyes open. You should receive a package from me in about a month or so lol.

5 Likes

Great news early on!! Thanks a lot!! Keep in mind it might a while, say… one to two months! :thinking: :flushed: :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@Greenfingers Appreciate it!! Have a great day!! :hugs:

Oh boy! You said it!! Ain’t I tripping!? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

No it wasn’t a pretty city cuz, I said areas visited. lol

10 Likes

Good morning everyone. Ate two cookies instead of one late last night. Still feel a bit loopy. Might skip the wake 'n bake today. Else I’d be sleeping all day.

9 Likes

Morning gang

7 Likes

morning everyone

7 Likes

Holy hell, I actually slept last night.
Morning everyone!

5 Likes

I’ve asked many: “Have you ever been punched in the face?”

They always react defensively as if I’m going to strike even though I’m stoic and not heated at all. This usually accompanies a stunned silence so I continue:

“Well, I ask because I assume that your answer is NO because if you had been punched in the face at least once in your life for what you are dishing out you’d not be dishing this out anymore.”

This usually is followed by more stunned silence while I then purposely switch up my delivery into something peppy and super helpful to fuck with them further as a power move.

Now those few that actually said: “Yes. Why?” ; my response is a simple: “Then why are you being like this? You know better.”

Here’s a song to synopsis why Humanity could be a good thing but ultimately:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! WE GOT’S 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE WEEKEND FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE STILL STUCK WORKIN’!!!

:hugs:

9 Likes

Morning you cannabis fueled maniacs of OG!

10 Likes

A late good morning to you all!!!

8 Likes

I know that feeling. More like wake up baked. I like my morning joint, but…

3 Likes

Forgot. Morning fine folks of OG.

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

8 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Johnny I read here that you like the BBP. Just curious is how you would use it? I am about increasing yield and you have lots of experience. And I would like to learn from one of the best. IMHO

3 Likes

Hey Smooth, That stuff is awesome for sure cuz! lol I think you’d be better served if you go to @BudBusterPro thread and read up on everything Bob has to say and show. He’s the expert with the most knowledge on the subject.
I’ve been using it since last year, and ain’t looking back. It’s become a regular tool in my plant growing regimen!
Here’s the link;

6 Likes

Appreciate the link. Think Imma have to try it. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Smooth,

Apreciate your interest in BBP. I would really suggest you visit BudBusterPro.net

On the home page you’ll see some bullet points that document many subjects in detail. They are all downloadable if you’d like. Particularly usefull is the Information/Application Guide and the Brief Application Guide…you will also see the Label. SDS, Metals content, and Arizona Cannabis Lab tests of treated/non-treated bud…

4 Likes

Im gonna do that. Always eager to learn and hopefully others read this and also look at the info. Im sure there is a trial size many of us could try and see results first hand. Now I must read.

1 Like