Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Im gonna do that. Always eager to learn and hopefully others read this and also look at the info. Im sure there is a trial size many of us could try and see results first hand. Now I must read.

1 Like

I’ll tell yas folks, I’m not one to promote any product that doesn’t perform on an exceptional level! There’s so much ‘snake oil’ out there with claims beyond belief, it’s really hard to find anything that truly works! Well, this is one of those products! I’m not being paid in any form or fashion to tell people about it lol. Bob is just a great guy, with a great product, that knows his stuff (and his product!) lol
BBP has become one of the best/important & regularly used tools in my effort to grow good Ganja… Period!

I got BBP around October of 2021, started using it and will NOT go without it ever again. OR until Bob folds up shop, or I die! lol

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Goodnight OG!

12 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday to everyone.

7 Likes

Good Morning @Greenfingers
Good Morning Y’all!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

12 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @CanuckistanPete, @buck90 and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!

Huh! @CanuckistanPete Happy Monday!! :astonished: :flushed: :sunglasses:
It’ll bite your butt and ours sooner or later brother!! :partying_face: :ghost: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:coffee: :maté: :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Morning everyone! Hope everyone has a mellow transition into the weekend today :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Downhill slide to the weekend.
All you non-retirees… Don’t let them work you too hard.
Erryone else…ITS PARTY TIME!!!

7 Likes

good morning all have a great start toyuor weekend

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
again lol

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

I’m starting my B-day celebration today and going until Sunday lol. I think when you get this old, you should be allowed to do the days before and after also!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l2JdU5ThmLTkQRPEI/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47scydsnxerxu7n3f1kvwm4zpr91o7o8f7a9x5c8uy&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

14 Likes

7 Likes

Happy Birthday you Old Fart.

@JohnnyPotseed don’t look a day over 90. Am I right fellers?

9 Likes

lol gee thnx cuz!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Johnny!

3 Likes

It’s tomorrow lol this is the ‘pre-party’ party!

4 Likes

Happy birthday Johnny! Meant to tell you that I finally cracked into the jar of the Stop Lights I grew outdoors this part summer. Crazy astringent cleaner/berry smells and a really nice sedative effect, borderline stupid weed actually, definitely not a midday smoke :joy:

3 Likes

So what was yesterday then

The pre-party, pre-party party???

1 Like