Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Wishing I held the cut to be honest, but luckily I got a good stock to look through for some more gold :grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Eve. Party on.

I’m tokin on some Frankenstein myself lol

4 Likes

Well, there’s the surprise of the day.
That’s like me saying, I’m smoking Island Sweet Skunk today. Hawhaw.

4 Likes

That’s ok lol I flipped an Island Sweet Skunk along with several others on 1/12, so I’ll be smoking her too in a couple months.

4 Likes

Actually, I’m planning on hitting the ISS as well as the Buddha’s Cane, with some Fem Frankenstein magic dust. Gonna be nice crosses, I think!

4 Likes

Besides my feminization project, I will collect pollen to use on future crosses. I have nothing young enough right now to dust anyways. Plus, when I do a cross, I really want to cross her with something that will create something that no one has. I’ll find something that goes well with ISS eventually.

Maybe cross her with something really skunky smelling. Put the “skunk” back in the ISS.

2 Likes

In a couple weeks I’m dropping a new cross I did of SkyWalker x Fem Frankie dust courtesy of @MoBilly . To honor his efforts, I let him & his boss-lady name it. I like their choice. ‘Walkenstein’

6 Likes

Morning mofos of OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OGs

2 Likes

HAPPY Early BIRTHDAY!!
@JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Dammit! I post a like and it disappears after a bit, I’m outta likes already! lol

3 Likes

That’s gonna make for a long day lol

1 Like

lol not really cuz, there IS a ‘work-around’ ya know…

:heart:

5 Likes

Oh boy you pulled it? Can only imagine what was there :thinking:

3 Likes

Haha look at you go :crazy_face:
Took me a min

1 Like

Trust me it was not pretty

3 Likes

That’s why I pulled it. Too nasty for general viewing.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever recover :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Traumatizing! I tell yas, just traumatizing! :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes