Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning you damn potheads!

6 Likes

Good morning peeps!
It’s SUNDAY!!! You guys get to go back to work tomorrow.
Just thought I’d rub dookie in the faces of those who mess with me.
I don’t wanna mention any names but his initials are @Slick1

9 Likes

Damn it you changed it to dookie before I could give my retort. What a difference a letter can make :grimacing:

4 Likes

I frickin’ KNEW if I wasn’t fast you would call me out on the cookie thing hawhaw.

4 Likes

I was thinking who the hell doesn’t like cookies but then thought I guess it’s still insulting to have your face rubbed in anything at all. Except Kate Beckinsale…

5 Likes

Or Nancy Pelosi. Humina humina humina.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ok let’s quit cluttering up @JohnnyPotseed thread.

But that was funny. About the time you posted that pic. I was thinking that you probly threw up in your mouth a little.

5 Likes

Good morning all you master’s of manipulating marijuana monsters!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Well cuz, lol you’ve come to the right place! You might have to wade through a lot of posts because this can also be a kinda-sorta coffee break room lol But occasionally we DO get serious about exchanging growing knowledge, pics, etc
. :innocent: :wink: :crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

ps. @LedZeppelin that name alone gains you VIP entry! lol I’m a big LZ listener, with every album they ever put out!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. The weekend went too fast, have a nice Monday.

3 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and all of OG! And I can say “good” cause I’m not working today…gonna try some salmon fishing! Hope they’re running.

6 Likes

What auto strains are you breeding at the moment Johnny ?

1 Like

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

wrong posting sorry lol
@Billybob go to DM please

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!
Have been a bit absent, yet everything’s ok!
Wish you all a great week!! :hugs:

8 Likes

You shoulda been here. @JohnnyPotseed was giving away new cars. All you had to do was say DIBS.

Good morning everyone.

9 Likes

:rofl: :+1: if only cuz!

3 Likes

Hey bud. I assume @Oldjoints took care of you for me, yes?

3 Likes