Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.
The world is back to normal today. It was just odd not getting a good morning from all of you!

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s! :smiley:

4 Likes

Things here are almost ready for you bro……
@JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Oh? Hell yeah cuz! That’s great news to wake up to lol

Do you want them in soil or just wrapped up?

We’re coming into town tomorrow,if you got solo cups with a handful of soil? That’d be appreciated.

3 Likes

You got it…….

2 Likes

Many thnx! Not sure what time we’ll get by to your place. You got plans for tomorrow?
We have a 9AM appointment at Cecil & Sons for alignment, but free after they done

2 Likes

No plans, anytime is fine.

2 Likes

:pray: :+1:

I hope your alignment goes well Johnny.
Meaning you don’t need to replace any parts etc. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If they were aligning Johnny instead of the car it would be a whole re-build

4 Likes

This thing has been good to us cuz. 2006 HHR LT, that just sips gas and doesn’t use any oil or stuff. The Camber is outta whack, it’s eating tread on the inside of front tires. We just got new tires on the front and want em to last lol they’ll probably try to sell us on parts for ‘this’ or that’ but I ain’t going for it. That can come later, when we get ahead a bit. In the meantime, just align it back up please lol

4 Likes

lol ain’t that the truth! I got parts need replacing
I’ll be finding out in 8 days…
you seen my legs cuz, them stints didn’t do the job. So what’s the next step? Amputation is what the docs told the wife while I was still out of it.
They put 3 in the left leg, and over a month later, it’s still all swollen up and can’t walk on it, etc.
Hell lol for that matter, can’t do much of anything with the right one either. So, I gotta matched set at least!

4 Likes

I gotta say this, lol I just loved my old 1984 Silverado crew cab dually. Had fully rebuilt/restored everything bumper to bumper! Was like a new truck, but that 454 got 8 miles per gallon and passed everything but a gas station! Had to sell that beast! but this little HHR with nice AC and heated seats for winter has spoiled me a bit lol 20bucks gets us around for over a week!
The dually had new AC but no heated seats lol like I said… this little HHR has spoiled me

So after 4 yrs we gotta put a bit of money into it. It was a well kept one owner car, that we got from a friend that bought it new, for next to nothing cost. It has just over 130k mileage on it now

4 Likes

Morning everyone, kids got a cold right now and is hacking like a 2 pack a day smoker in the baby monitor so looks like I’m awake at 4:30 today :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Morning…already a full blown conversation going on at Johnnys. Have a great Sunday!

4 Likes

Someone’s gotta wake the rooster up and remind him to crow, that’s our boy Johnny!

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning everyone. Happy Sunday.

8 Likes