Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Good morning JP!
Good morning everyone!!
Great weekend to all!!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @Abbbian. Good morning OG’s, have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

Have a nice day everyone. Even ol’ @Slick1 I give him a great weekend. But Monday, I will be back to my usual fuckery.

5 Likes

Morning awl!!!

:smiley:

4 Likes

Just a lazy kinda day, lol at least that’s the vibe I’m getting here. Relaxing with some Frankenstein, while I’m separating these FrankenBubble seeds from the buds. This is going to be epic lol the legendary BOG Sour Bubble x Original Frankenstein! How can it NOT be awesome?! @DougDawson, of course cuz, you’ll be receiving some of these to grow out! Many thnx to you for that SB pollen!I just finished the first gleaning, and it’s looking to be around 70-80 beans. There may be a few stragglers, but I’m pretty sure I got most of em. lol
Shredded the buds lol

11 Likes

I would bet a paycheck that FrankenBubble will be some real FIRE!

6 Likes

lol cuz, I’d bet the house on it!
Not sure yet just what I’m going to do with these beans. Maybe a ‘special’ offering of some, but definitely growing out some, and hoping for a boy to keep the strain going.

6 Likes

Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

That’s amazing brother, Frankenbubble lives :+1: I have yet to get a chance to try your Frankenstein but I do absolutely love the Sour Bubble. The way you describe it that cross is bound to be a real gem.

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Mornin’ all! Can’t sleep so for whatever reason i’m watching a Sasquatch show and it’s finally raining. :slight_smile: :footprints:

8 Likes

Mornin’ @JohnnyPotseed mornin’ OG

8 Likes

Morning @Pigeonman …well that’s time well spent!

6 Likes

Morning Johnny!
Morning everyone!!
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Shhhh ! Listen!
Hear that? That’s a 'Squatch!
He just threw a rock over there!

Good morning, Squatch Watchers!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, took a hit of Apollo Ape and forgot what I was doing.:crazy_face:

10 Likes

Promising!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :hugs:

5 Likes

Morning my green thumbed friends of OG! And BigMike too.

8 Likes

Good morning all!

8 Likes