Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Morning everyone! Wife and I are off for our first night away from the kid tonight, feels like the first proper vacation in like 2 years, hope everyone is doing good! :v:t2:

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @CanuckistanPete !!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful vacation away @LegsMahoney !!

Happy Friday OGs!!.. It’s the freakin’ Weekend!!

:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

☆DJSF

7 Likes

is this zinc deficiency ?

2 Likes

Mornin’ all!

Congrats @JohnnyPotseed for the new babybeans! :smiley:

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning everyone!!

6 Likes

Morning friends and allies. Have a good day.

Except @Slick1
He always has good days. He deserves a really crappy one for a change.

8 Likes

Oh boy have I not adequately described my existence if you think that’s the case :rofl:

Morning fuckos!

7 Likes

You both behave!! As usual!! :confused:

3 Likes

Just had to jerk your chain,. Brother.

3 Likes

insert wise sounding saying about just being alive to have chain jerked (plot revenge in secret…)

Wait did I say my plans out loud? Never mind that, disregard. Anyway I’m just happy to be above ground to have my chain jerked in the first place!..

4 Likes

It’s hard to tell cuz. It could be a few different things. Like Boron, or Zinc, also a bit of Nitrogen too.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been giving them a good dose of nitrogen and folar spraying trace element mix. These fastbud autos are temperamental

3 Likes

Looks like a Alternaria fungus infection to me …

3 Likes

Thnx for the sharper eyes cuz! My vision isn’t great lately, lotta meds mess with it lol

I was just going to suggest maybe asking other here with better vision lol

Looking at any pics (google) that actually doesn’t appear to be what his problem is.
@Billybob ? Could you possibly post a better close-up of the dark areas on the leaves please?

2 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Actually @BudBusterPro is probably correct! That does look like the virus he mentioned lol I’ve never had anything like that, wouldn’t really know, so I bow to his superior knowledge!

1 Like

Google has this to say
The most common symptom of Alternaria diseases is yellow, dark brown to black circular leaf spots with target like, concentric rings. Lesion centers may fall out, giving the leaf spots a shot-hole appearance. Individual spots coalesce into large necrotic areas and leaf drop can occur.
Is Alternaria harmful to humans?

Alternaria, a phytotoxins have toxic effect in humans and animals.

@Billybob if that is the case, and is what’s the problem with your plants. I’d say to toss it and not take the chance of smoking it. The fruit/veg/herb it infested would be full of the toxins, and therefore harmful to humans/animals. I found 2 corroborating googles, for a total of 3.

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning all OGers!

5 Likes