Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

@BigMike55 It was a bust today. Mostly go to keep the missus from getting crazy. Saw some aliens I think. Next week’s the annual sale at the over 55 Park. Hot coffee and donuts. Mass quantities of Xmas stuff, but I find stuff I can use in my yard, which they don’t have much of there.

2 Likes

Yeah I was just screwing with ya.
Here is what Im waiting for.
In Oklahoma City there are WAY too many dispensaries. I shit you not, there’s like two to every city block on average.
What I want is when all the “Going Out of Business” sales start up, and you know they will have to, I can stock up on some cheap expensive glass. Like bongs and such.

6 Likes

Well hell, the time has come to say goodnight to all my OG family. I hope y’all have a peaceful, buzzed, rest of your night!

10 Likes

Good night bud

3 Likes

Have a good night JP

3 Likes

My Hippie kid friend in Eugene, Oregon said every block. Price wars last year. Bongs-R-Us next to Bev-Mo. I keep waiting to wonder thru Costco and see complete LED tent setups for $199.
Glad I don’t really work doing this anymore.

3 Likes

Someone needs to keep tabs on me. I know @shag can’t do it by himself.

3 Likes

Good Morning Fine Folks of OG! Hope your Sunday is a Splendid one! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

double guns, sock cuckah

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!
lol @LedZeppelin ya tossing the ‘GM’ in before midnight! Making sure you get it in there huh? :crazy_face: :+1: :rofl: :wink:

10 Likes

Top-o :tophat: :sunrise:

6 Likes

Good morning! Good Sunday JP!
Good morning! Good Sunday everyone!! :busts_in_silhouette:

7 Likes

How did you know it was good? I haven’t checked the weather report. But, if you say so, I’ll take your word. But, I’ll need a receipt just in case.

4 Likes

@Gizmo Hey! Morning!! Like the half full glass metaphor says, “It’s all Good!!” :partying_face:
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @LedZeppelin (another nice photo) @Gizmo @Abbbian and a good morning to all the rest of the OGers out there…have a great Sunday everyone!

7 Likes

What’s for breakfast?

2 Likes

I just had a big bowl of Vector cereal with blueberries/raspberries/blackberries and now following it up with a Jamaican Blue Mountain dark roast & Baileys!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @Abbbian, @Gizmo, @LedZeppelin, and all the OG’s. Simple breakfast, 2 eggs over easy w/toast and coffee.

8 Likes

On my second coffee mug, black!! Second joint too!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
No food for now!! :confused:

4 Likes

Good morning jokers and tokers.
Everyone have a nice restful day off!

10 Likes