Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Up here we pray it doesn’t all turn to shite heading into the end of Sept/start of Oct.

3 Likes

Im keeping my fingers crossed for all of us with outdoor grows. Rain yesterday until evening then a little overnight. Supposed to be drying up here, I would like a dry spell.

8 Likes

Mornin’ fuckos!

6 Likes

Wassup, Shit stain?

5 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning folks. I get the feeling by time stamps your morning starts in a different time zone. Being semi-nocturnal I notice that shit.

3 Likes

Love the “backyard micro-climate” comment. Humidity ate most of the yard. Bad Dawg’s Ma Gooey x Sunshine#4 finished early and well. Had good luck with MG crosses outdoors before.

5 Likes

I have some of those MaGooey. Is it any good. Worth growing? Special? Talk to me, son!

3 Likes

Found Frankenbubble hanging out at my house when I got home yesterday, thanks very much @JohnnyPotseed

9 Likes

Glad they made the cross-border trip finally cuz! lol Hope you find something special nice

4 Likes

Pop 'em! Grown MG x Runaway Bride, MG x Cakefighter, now MG x Sunshine #4. My wife flat out took the RAB jar. I quit passing out those Bad Dawg Genetics freebies and testers.
With all my choices to grow, and it’s a bit, I keep looking at the MG packs. Maybe one in the corner next go. Run both outside and in the 4x4. Good spooge resistance outdoors. Wish I had 10, not 2 like this year.

2 Likes

lol cuz I think you meant that for @BigMike55

3 Likes

Yeah, I think he did :rofl: As for me, I started Blue Moon Rocks last night :wink: More pollen coming your way if all goes well brother.

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah cuz lol Always appreciated as you know

5 Likes

No worries, it was a hard pack to find. The pollen should be a good one to use. Won’t post the link here in your thread but I am sure you will run across it :wink:

2 Likes

Good afternoon all of you guys and gals out there in the OG universe!

4 Likes

I like the afternoon trend. Mornings were so six hours ago

5 Likes

Ouch, my feelings :kissing_heart:

Another day, another dollar, another pending brake job for some f’n reason. How’s by you?

3 Likes

S.S.D.D. man!

Same Shit, Different Day

Edit … Oh and I’m sorry about hurting your feelings. Hehehe

4 Likes

Hello OG & Good Morning All :slightly_smiling_face: Really like this photo, hope you do too!

16 Likes