Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

ANNOUNCING, FLASH SALE IN THE HALL THREAD!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/876

6 Likes

![image|690x326](upload://5PKO:+1: rie9MCmmttttsv0yzFSg.jpeg)

:+1

2 Likes

I have a question about Frankenstein. Has anyone put her outside in the northeast? If yes could you share your experience with mold resistance and when she finishes.
Thank you

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t point you in the right direction cuz. But the northeast…? Don’t know anyone that’s grown her outdoors. Maybe someone will chime in here on that.
I can tell you only this, she finishes in about 9 weeks after start of flower. She’s also fairly resistant to PM/mold. That’s the best I can do for you

4 Likes

I appreciate it! I figured you were in a different area for the outdoor part. If no one has done it I will have do it and report back.

How are you doing?

2 Likes

SOSDD cuz lol the mind is the only thing not ‘broken’ here. :wink: :grimacing: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank goodness the mind is still working! Have you seen any progress or new info on your physical issues?

2 Likes

Not much progress, and still possible amputation on one or both. Otherprocedures, recent and others soon.

2 Likes

Hope they get some good news to you soon.

4 Likes

Good morning OGs

€¢¥

5 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @Gizmo!
Morning everyone!
Great weekend to all!!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Gizmo @Abbbian and a happy Saturday to the world of OG!

4 Likes

Morning OG. It’s not exactly morning, but I’m not gonna lay in bed in the fucking dark with my back being surly.
OK. For pain, back specifically. Ruptured discs, not a surgery candidate. What’s your strain of choice? You really think you got pain relief? Or do you just have one gets you so stoned you don’t notice.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed and all the OGers !

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Lights on in an hour, I’ll decide if 1 or 2 are coming down. Paralyzed Monster look like an easy trim.

6 Likes

…And that is a matter of opinion…

There! I’ve said it! Hawhaw.

Happy Saturday all you crazy Bastages.

6 Likes

Ok, lol I’ll admit to maybe being a bit ‘off’ in my head. But that’s due to having to interact with mutts like you and @Slick1 !!
Now, there, I’ve said it! :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: :pray: :+1:

8 Likes

Well, gawd dam.

3 Likes

Oh? lol I’m sorry (NOT) did I touch on a sore spot?
lol Good morning cuz

How’s things down yonder?

3 Likes