Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 3)

Lmao. Was litterly gonna say this.

Is it sad that I also collect my own cards :thinking:
Haha. I thinks it’s kinda funny :grin:

3 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

[OK](javascript::wink:

5 Likes

Morning all!

Fantastic cards @CADMAN !

4 Likes

I aggree cuz lol his work is spot on professional, top grade!

7 Likes

Yeah if the right size truck happened by I may have chosen to decorate it’s hood that day. Glad to put that mess in the rearview.

BB guns are not only great fun but also great problem solvers! Just remember to shoot out your own too so you can commiserate about the troubled youth who must have done it.

Damn beat me to it!

Morning OG! Let’s get Friday on this bitch!

4 Likes

I could have got hit by a car and molested by the emts and had a better day than that miserable one! Yesterday ended up being a standard day which was miles better thankfully.

Jesus man you don’t do anything half assed do you? :laughing: I found out that what got me was most likely a yellow jacket too so 60 of those bites would be absolutely miserable!

3 Likes

It was my GF’s Goofy POS dog and then 2 customers.

Thanks lol I was expecting a raptor to get my belly!

Thanks it ended up being miles better by just being routine.

THEY are in big trouble if I ever meet them!

The notification system could be better on here btw! I responded to a few, then see there’s more responses in the same thread, respond and repeat. Sorry for the multiple post responses folks!

2 Likes

G’morning y’all. Today I am thankful for discovering the “filet by unread” feature here at OG so I can stop endlessly scrolling to read updates and mentions like I have been since I joined

6 Likes

The what?!

2 Likes

Oooh man did I just rock your world too slick?? If you click on the little drop down that bri gs you to a full page with all the mentions and updates you can filter everything in g to show you just the unread comments and shit, super helpful on the days when there’s like hundreds of updates and it can take you forever to just scroll to find the stuff you haven’t read yet

4 Likes

Oh you’re on mobile that’s why. No such thing on the desktop version. I just click my notifications and it drops down everything but for some reason sometimes it messes up like in this thread where it grouped some together in smaller clusters instead of all in one.

4 Likes

Morning ladies? and gentleman. I’m guessing there’s some fems growing regs here? Trying to figure out where ya are by check in times. I know NJ is repped. Figured that much out.

3 Likes

Frank Sinatra was from Hoboken! Does that count!? :flushed:
Indeed there are some ladies here!! :hugs:

… though I’m not one of them!

2 Likes

Half assed…:slight_smile: my neighborhood is literally all elderly people and I most certainly don’t want to be the cause of excitement leading to heart attacks lol.

3 Likes

Quit baggin’ on old people. You’re gonna hurt my feelings as I might be one.

3 Likes

Good morning JP. Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Oh nothing against the elderly, :slight_smile: in fact I seem to get along better with them than people my age[early 30s].
All the people in the neighborhood have been my neighbors for the past 30 years and I love all of them. All the guys used to come over everyday and hang out at my grandfather’s garage tinkering with their cars.
When I just started driving, anytime something would break or burn out on my car or motorcycle I didn’t even have to worry about getting my hands dirty because all the old guys from the neighborhood would all come together to work on it just to have something to do.
I mean sometimes… like every weekend lol… four or five of them would all hop in my grandfather’s old suburban and head to the junkyard for the day.

5 Likes

Some “occasional” wisdom from us codgers. If you can sort thru the BS! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Well, it’s still, officially, morning so… Good morning my friends!

5 Likes