Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Always a pleasure to gather another convert, cuz! Glad you liked my method, lol.

2 Likes

THAT is a cool story (and a testament to @JohnnyPotseed knowledge) were they leftout at room temp consistently? was it transferred between fridges?

Love knowing the background on what the seed was able to withstand at such an old age, thanks again to you both for some cool info! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

~2010-11, I bought some seeds from Sannie’s Shop and picked these as the freebies. I passed them on to an old buddy who popped a couple of them (Killing Fields) and thought he’d lost the rest. Turns out he’d left them in a dresser which he’d stored inside one of those 53’ big rig trailers he kept on the back of his property. He’d recently cleaned it out and found them. Many years of sweltering summers and sub freezing winters.

3 Likes

@MassTerpyy the info was in his first post above the pics, cuz

lol nevermind, he provided even more info!

2 Likes

Really interesting, thanks again for the story I love hearing how stories of how the old seeds deal with different changes and extremes in temperature!

1 Like

You should really give my method a try, cuz. Here’s the short tute I did on it.

4 Likes

got it now, Deff giving that a good read-over again because those results are impressive, thanks JP!

1 Like

There’s a lot of testimonials from folks that’ve tried it.
It works great for anything from 1 seed to 100s, just adjust the size of container/worm castings

1 Like

Alrighty then, lol. It’s time for a movie with the wife. Y’all be cool, n I’ll cyas in the daylight.
Good Night OG!

5 Likes

night JP & OG!

1 Like

Good night JP

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Got my STS bottle s in the mail today. Do I use it like the c’s. Spray a few time before flowering or keep spraying every day until pollen sacs appear. Cheers Bob

3 Likes

Hey matey I’m growing a few of johnny potseeds autos now . I should have seeds in a few months if you would like some. Cheers Bob

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

@Billybob, on the STS & CS, there are a lot of folks use them with great success. I’m not one of those folks, sorry. I’ve only gave them a try 2 or 3 times, with mixed results. I’m sure there are a lot of tutes on it here on OG, you could check those.
Good luck on making beans!

1 Like

Morning everyone have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning y’all. Have a great day!

@Billybob, it is my understanding that with STS you would apply once or twice just before flowering, at 4-5 days apart. And then again into flower for a few weeks at the same interval.
But yes, lots of good tutorials around here I’m sure. :+1:

5 Likes

Cheers guys. I’m trying STS this time . Had 2 bad experiences with c’s last time. Lots of pollen sacs but no pollen

2 Likes