Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Really interesting, thanks again for the story I love hearing how stories of how the old seeds deal with different changes and extremes in temperature!

1 Like

You should really give my method a try, cuz. Here’s the short tute I did on it.

4 Likes

got it now, Deff giving that a good read-over again because those results are impressive, thanks JP!

1 Like

There’s a lot of testimonials from folks that’ve tried it.
It works great for anything from 1 seed to 100s, just adjust the size of container/worm castings

1 Like

Alrighty then, lol. It’s time for a movie with the wife. Y’all be cool, n I’ll cyas in the daylight.
Good Night OG!

5 Likes

night JP & OG!

1 Like

Good night JP

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

4 Likes

Hello everyone. Got my STS bottle s in the mail today. Do I use it like the c’s. Spray a few time before flowering or keep spraying every day until pollen sacs appear. Cheers Bob

3 Likes

Hey matey I’m growing a few of johnny potseeds autos now . I should have seeds in a few months if you would like some. Cheers Bob

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, good morning OG’s happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

@Billybob, on the STS & CS, there are a lot of folks use them with great success. I’m not one of those folks, sorry. I’ve only gave them a try 2 or 3 times, with mixed results. I’m sure there are a lot of tutes on it here on OG, you could check those.
Good luck on making beans!

1 Like

Morning everyone have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning y’all. Have a great day!

@Billybob, it is my understanding that with STS you would apply once or twice just before flowering, at 4-5 days apart. And then again into flower for a few weeks at the same interval.
But yes, lots of good tutorials around here I’m sure. :+1:

5 Likes

Cheers guys. I’m trying STS this time . Had 2 bad experiences with c’s last time. Lots of pollen sacs but no pollen

2 Likes

Hello my friends, it is the day many people refer to as hump day. Happy humping OG.

6 Likes

Good morning good people! OH well, you others too.
:v: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

Good morning Mo, both superskunk above ground when I looked in this morning, one had shucked its seed and is growing free. I can’t wait to get home and look again see if the other one opened up.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes