Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, happy hump day.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning JP, @Greenfingers @ix3u Happy Hump day
Glad the week is almost 1/2 over

7 Likes

Good morning fellas !
Good morning
@Greenfingers @ix3u @buck90

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @ix3u @buck90 @Rabeats2093 & OG

9 Likes

happy hump day everyone

7 Likes

Morning JP!
Morning @olschool, @CanuckistanPete, @Rabeats2093, @buck90, @ix3u and @Greenfingers!!
Morning everyone!!
Great Wed. to all!!
:boom: :sweat_drops: :v: :eye: :eyes: :seedling: :herb: :avocado: :coconut: :maté: :rice: :coffee:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning Morning @JohnnyPotseed, @chronix, @Emeraldgreen, @MoBilly, @Greenfingers, @CanuckistanPete, @Rabeats2093, @buck90, @ix3u and @Abbbian.
Welcome to the middle of the week! Lol
Off to PT. Aquatherapy is gonna feel so good before work. Have a great day y’all! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

:peace_symbol::heart:

12 Likes

My brother lives in Moore Oklahoma. He has ridden out two EF5’s over there. One came within 500 yards of his house. Homes were flattened that you could literally throw a rock from his house and hit them. He didn’t get much damage at all. Little bit of roof damage. But the whole area looked like hell on earth. Terrible to see.

Good morning my friends.

9 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed !

7 Likes

Gooooood morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny good morning everyone
Good morning @blowdout2269.
@BudBusterPro @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @MoBilly @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Slick1 @Oldjoints @olschool @buck90 @ix3u @CanuckistanPete @crownpoodle @Kronnkk

12 Likes

Good morning all you awesome folks! I hope all of you are in fine fettle this morning.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed !
I hope you are doing ok, I am not accustomed to having a day of silence in this thread

6 Likes

Been in off and on all day, as most days, cuz. Notta lotta happening, lol.

4 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and what I consider my friends these days in OG, and “out there”. I think I’ve been off and on most of my life. More off. Misspent much of my youth doing whatever, but still at the beach checking the surf at daylight. Add wife, child, etc. Stopped drinking, didn’t do so much as a bong rip for 15 years. Working like a frothy ex-addict. Swing shifts, nights, doubles. And surf.
Pain issues aside, I didn’t ever have a “normal” sleep routine. Gave up on that long ago. Sleep. Don’t sleep. Move on.
Oh…forgot. Been a frothy fisherman long before any other obsession. Nuf said on that. Rambling again. Sorry.

6 Likes

Not a lot happening here either cuz :joy: …just watching the plants grow.

Have a good night Johnny! :v:

5 Likes

Pretty amazing plants. Always liked plants. I think they like me back, they make me feel good.

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom @crownpoodle
@JohnnyPotseed
Morning fellas .morning to everyone who’s soon the be awaken !

7 Likes