Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Hey cuz, lol it’s the highlight of my day when I make it out there!
Rose swears that growing my Ganja is probably what’s keeping me still this side of the daisies!
So, she’s happy when I feel like I’m up to trying the trip to the barn. lol

I gotta say, I’m just damn glad I have this rollaround walker with a seat! lol I get halfway to the barn, and have to sit for a few minutes before I can finish the 50’ trip.

7 Likes

OK back in house, and wore TF out! lol Didn’t think I’d make it at one point, but everything went ok in the end.
Hit everything with BBP (of course) while out there. Cuttings of Buddha’s Cane are coming along, took cuttings of Frosted Cobra, Frankenstein, and Island Sweet Skunk. Now we can flip the ones left vegging.
first up is all the Peanut Butter Breath (6) all are showing growth coming along now, since that last pic showing only 4 with new growth.

Next pic is the baby Monkey Business fems, coming along some with a bit of ‘funky’ growth, but I’m sure they’ll smooth out! lol

Next up is the new cuttings we took, 3 each of FC, ISS, Frankie. We put 3 in with the BC tray.

Last pic is the group of 6 in the middle of veg room. These will be flipped as soon as we know the fresh cuttings have rooted well. There’s some yellowing of a few leaves, gotta add a bit of Nitrogen to the watering. But no biggie. All are very healthy

That’s the show for today good people. Thnx for stopping to peek!

19 Likes

Looking just fine and dandy in there man. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thnx cuz, things could look better, but under the circumstances, I’m happy, lol.

4 Likes

They all look happy my friend, im glad you had a chance to enjoy time with your plants. I find it very satisfying. Have a good afternoon.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It might just be me, but I’m always convinced my stuff could look better :joy:
I don’t think it’s just me though!

2 Likes

lol IKR? But, as a long time grower, I can see they need more care. No ‘think’ to it.

3 Likes

My wife asked me after 10years of hearing me say “it could be be” if I was ever happy :laughing:

3 Likes

Lovely garden brother!!

2 Likes

Thnx cuz, it’s limping along, lol.

1 Like

Good morning Johnny and all the other OG’s. :yawning_face::sleeping:

7 Likes

Good evening! :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @chronix, good morning OG’s. Happy Friday, looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

6 Likes

Relaxing weekend? Yah, that’s the ticket @Greenfingers
Good morning @chronix @Jinglepot @Greenfingers

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @chronix @Jinglepot (burnin’ the midnight oil?) @Greenfingers @buck90 & OGers everywhere!

11 Likes

Lol, graveyards, I’m off at 530am… 2hrs and 40mins to go!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

7 Likes

Everyone get totally ripped today.
They don’t call it Fried-day for nothing.

Morning friends.

8 Likes

morning everybody back to the rack for a few have a great day

6 Likes