Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @chronix, @Jinglepot, @Greenfingers, @buck90, @CanuckistanPete, @BigMike55, and @olschool.
Happy friday! Just slavin away for the weekend out here! Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Morning you zany bastids of OG!

I worked myself ragged the past 2 days on a job and if that wasn’t reason enough to take the day off to recover then the new tv arriving today via UPS will clinch that. WOOT!

9 Likes

Good morning bro’s and bra’s!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Looks beautiful outside

7 Likes

Mornin JP :peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

And Happy Tuesday @Abbbian :wink: :innocent: :laughing:

8 Likes

Good morning @CanuckistanPete and the rest of Y’all!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete, @buck90. Have a nice weekend. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning folks! I’m watching “Jaws 3” to wash “Dances with Smurfs: Beautiful but Boring” out of my eyes from last night :rofl:

Happy saturday!

10 Likes

morning everybody have a great weekend

10 Likes

G’morning my friends. It’s finally Saturday. I actually got to sleep late. Woke up at 6:30 instead of 6:00. Man, do I feel refreshed!

11 Likes

Good morning my friends! :sunrise_over_mountains: Rise up and shine brightly!

8 Likes

lol brightly? not sure if I can manage that one! But, i am up

8 Likes

Good Morning OG. Brightly sounds like my wife describing my antics. “Real brightly move”. Careful. It’s April Fools Day in my hood.

6 Likes

Oh ell! lol I totally forgot today

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny and Mo, the sun is shining, it’s gonna be a beautiful day.
Been in the garden all morning. Fem frankenstien are taking off. Im gonna start some Walkinstien for outdoor. I was gonna stop starting new stuff but ya know. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Ummmm yeah, I know. lol
But I don’t have a problem. I can quit any time I want. I just don’t want.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! Slow rainy start here. Hope everyone is well!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !
I’m better than yesterday. That’s something special!
Yesterday was massive suckage. My back went out. I’m getting along pretty well today though.
Hope you are doing well.

5 Likes