Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

@buck90 yup…Jade right in the pots. Any sick plant too.

2 Likes

Mornin @crownpoodle and @buck90.
Where the hell is everyone, sleeping in?
Well, glad a got some zzz’s JP.
Everyone have a lovely day! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @crownpoodle @buck90 @blowdout2269, didn’t sleep in but I got busy potting some beans I had in paper towel’s. All set, 3 Walkenstien fem and the last four blueberry diesel testers for outdoor.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

i believe that craft cannabis is the future

3 Likes

morning every one

3 Likes

Good morning OG

3 Likes

Yo! All my buds and budettes. Good morning. I think today starts Spring in my neck of the woods. Cold this morning tho.

5 Likes

It was 84 for the high day before yesterday, in the upper 30s this morning. Damn, lol I’ll be glad when things settle down from this ‘roller coaster’ !

6 Likes

It was 71 on Tuesday, 52 yesterday, will be 80 today. It’s been a pretty mild winter here with 60 degree days popping up once in awhile and generally above freezing. Weirdest winter I’ve ever seen here. I don’t think the ground really had much chance to freeze and if it did it thawed out the next week.

Morning OG! I’m hobbling from yesterday so I’m taking it easy today on the first 80 degree day of the year. Just relaxing and resting up, and changing brakes and a speed sensor :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning my friends! I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day above the daisies!

6 Likes

Get ready for lots of bugs this year then. Needs a good hard freeze to kill the eggs and leftover bad guys.

8 Likes

Oh yeah I’m not looking forward to it. Luckily the guy next door who ran a pool business just moved so the hundred buckets of water attracting mosquitoes are gone.

6 Likes

I worked a bit with guys from Wisconsin. They said they had 3 seasons. Cold. Mud. Bugs.

4 Likes

post removed, thnx!

10 Likes

Hot damn, ya can’t go wrong with this deal. Ill be in touch.:green_heart:

4 Likes

So far, so good.
This seems to be well received by the good folks of OG. That makes me happy!
Cyas in the daylight hours, Good night OG!

and

Good Morning OG!
:crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs! Have a great Good Friday.
@Abbbian Happy Frfriday

12 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete and all y’all sleepy heads too,
Happy Friday :muscle:

7 Likes