Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @buck90
Its FRIDAY !!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @Rabeats2093 @buck90 good morning OG’s. Have a nice Good Friday.

8 Likes

Good morning @Rabeats2093 @Greenfingers @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @JohnnyPotseed ! Happy Fri-yay everyone!

8 Likes

Mornin @JohnnyPotseed, @CanuckistanPete, @buck90, @Rabeats2093, @Greenfingers, @ix3u, and everyone else trying to make it of their face. Happy Friday! The weekend is in sight, lol.
:v::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

10 Likes

Good Morning @JohnnyPotseed !

Good Morning @CanuckistanPete, @buck90, @Rabeats2093, @Greenfingers, @ix3u, @blowdout2269 !

Good Morning OG!

The weekend is almost here.

weekend please wait

13 Likes

Good Morning OG!

13 Likes

Happy Fried-day
Everyone stay blazed. It’s GOOD Fried-day.
Ok. I’ll shut up now.
Morning everyone.

12 Likes

HOT DAMN!!! :star_struck:

Remember, on this day Alex Murphy died for your sins:

And by Sunday they rebuilt him and made him go to back to work where eventually he became our saviour and walked on water to prove it.

8 Likes

morning everyone out in OG LAND

8 Likes

Good morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning OG, let’s make a truly “Good Friday”.

8 Likes

Ok @Slick1 …where’s the rest of that statement?!?

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

6 Likes

Ya wtf? Was that a threat? :rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

8 Likes

I’ll be going out to the ‘farm-inna-barn’ soon this morning, with the boss-lady helping, of course. Gotta lotta things to do this morning, lol. Also, I miss being in my grow every day, lol. So when I have a morning like today where I’m not in too bad pain. Out I go!
There will be pics of how things are progressing, of course. So stay tuned for the main event, center ring…

14 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Look what I found in my jacket pocket yesterday. Some good friend in Tulsa gave this to me and I forgot about it. I’m gonna try some today. Thank you. Again.

12 Likes

lol Damn cuz, you still got that chunk?! Enjoy, my friend!

2 Likes

Should I smoke it with some bud. As a topper.
Or vaporize it.

2 Likes

Gotta love the forgotten pocket score. :rofl:

1 Like