Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

I thought the Frosted Cobra was off the hook with crystals lol but this is def it’s rival!
I’m almost halfway with my first cross of it. I already hit Frosted Cobra (copy/pasted from SamwellBB thread) with Fem Frankenstein, grow out some of the beans when ready, then hit that with TriForce to make a 3-way cross I’ve already named… 'MIC DROP’

15 Likes

I tryr not to let it set for long cuz, lol.But it keeps fairly well in the fridge. In individual container, in zippie, in tupperware container.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no problem with anyone using Frankenstein in their own crosses! Good luck , and let me know how it goes. Tag me, cuz!

6 Likes

Where would one aquire TriForce seeds? I love legend of Zelda, and without knowing anything about the strain, I want it!

4 Likes

Yep cuz, I was very impressed with @HolyAngel’s work. Check him out @

He seems to be a very meticulous and conscientious grower, with attention to detail.

@ix3u TriForce beans aren’t up for acquiring, cuz. To my knowledge. Best I can tell you is keep your eyes peeled for signs of that happening.

I’ve already received his blessing to use it in some of my crosses.

5 Likes

Gotcha. I’ve been in touch with him about something else, but thanks for the point in the right direction :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

lol cuz, I didn’t point ya anywhere. I’ve seen you over on his thread already.

2 Likes

Right, lots of people post lots of great things, and I’ve been taking in so much info and seeing so many things in such a short amount of time that it’s hard to keep it all separate! Next step is going back through all the great threads and take notes! ESPECIALLY that SIP thread! So much great info in there and since I’m currently running earth boxes, pretty necessary info from what I can tell!

4 Likes

This site has sooo much useful, and willingly shared, info from so many great growers… in the few years I’ve been back, I have hardly scratched the surface in looking up new info! lol so good luck in your hunts!

6 Likes

Thanks Johnny, I have some fem pollen from otug, mikado bubblegum x bubblegum. It will be something to play with. I may hit all 3 of my fems this year. Spread the love around to some OG’s.

1 Like

Right on man! I feel like ya can never have too much info!

lol what’s that?! Sounds like another new food group, or something!
To not learn new things, all the time, is what I figure could be called ‘dead’!
“too much info” … no such thing! lol

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground has always got a place in my heart, cuz! lol He’s another of the great growers on here, so any pollen you got from him, I’m sure will give you good crosses. Tag me when you get that project going, please.

@Greenfingers that sounds almost like the Franken Double Bubble, but still sounds good using the Mikado Bubblegum x Bubblegum to hit Frankie with also, lol

3 Likes

Holy hell I made it over the hump!
Good morning and goodnight OG. :slightly_smiling_face:

:peace_symbol::heart:

2 Likes

lol Hell yeah, cuz! Hump is dumped, on to the next hurdle, huh? It helps if you’re self employed and doing something you want, or love, …or both! lol

5 Likes

I think I’ll reverse that lol
Good night and Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG! I’m going with good anyways. I saw a fair bit of amber on one of my Sherbikerbubble yesterday. 54 days is early by what I read about these, but not what I see. I do believe I should trust my own judgment. I put a chunk of my Jade in that one. There’s gonna be more tomorrow for sure now. In case you wondered, no patchouli oil near my Jade.
Might go a few more days. Or not. Got a bulging 3x3 to backfill as planned.

6 Likes

Good morning OG!

3 Likes

Hey @crownpoodle I’ve noticed in my setup quite a few plants finish earlier than what others have experienced. Nice rock, are you saying you put it in with the ladies?

3 Likes

I’ve not had many hit much over 9 weeks, if at all. I honestly think a lot of that is me. Not reading my plants needs early enough for them to respond. Besides me burning them a little. Fans, lights. Not nute burns though. Plants start consuming themselves.

2 Likes