Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 4)

Yup. I had forgotten about it. I was putting jackets away and found it in the pocket.

1 Like

We always just pack a bowl with mulched buddage, and top it with a bit of hash (courtesy of @Oldjoints ) and roll a small ball of the rosin, then flattened out.
To dab/vape requires equipment we don’t have. And aren’t going to buy! lol

5 Likes

lol sweet bonus find!
Christmas in April!

3 Likes

So it’s like Brylcreem. A little dab’ll do ya. Hehe.

2 Likes

Exactly! lol

Oh, just don’t put it in your hair!
You won’t look ‘debonair’!

3 Likes

Since I have your attention.
This is Frankie. I put her in flower on Tuesday. I swear she has grown an inch or better in 3 days.

10 Likes

She’s showing off! lol Beautiful gal cuz.

2 Likes

Thanx brother. Means a lot coming from her daddy.

2 Likes

More like dabinhair?

6 Likes

I remember when I used to only grow at my brothers house when we first started indoor growing. I would only see them 1 or 2 times a week. They seemed to grow faster than when I look in every day. :green_heart:

4 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:
stop! ya cracking me up! i almost spit my coffee all over the keyboard, cuz!

1 Like

Gonna be alot of buds on that girl. I my have to accidentally top one of mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I top em on a regular basis, not gonna tell a lie and call it an ‘accident’ lol…
I just love a gals bush!

er…did that come out sounding a bit wrong? lol

6 Likes

That damned Sheelavathi you recommended is still driving me crazy.
Hope you’re happy.

2 Likes

All it takes is a little patience…ya know? Like the patience of Job!

3 Likes

@Oldjoints pranked ya, cuz!

1 Like

Tell me about it.
I just put that Frankie into flower and that Sheela is almost 16 weeks along. I can’t tell there’s any more bud development in Sheela than there is in Frankie. And Frankie already stinks better. I think Frankie will actually finish before Sheela. Boy wouldn’t that be a hoot?

6 Likes

Enjoy the good mojo those plants give out @JohnnyPotseed . Dirty hands before long today

2 Likes

I always feel better after being in our grow, cuz! lol Even if I’m hurting like hell from the trip out n back, lol.
That 50’ trip takes a toll on me, like I’ve walked 100 miles, sometimes. lol

2 Likes

Of course I’m exaggerating the time And I CAN see more bud development. But still no stink or sparkles.

3 Likes